Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
It looks like Barney Secord has been at it again! :eek:;):-D
Freightcarphotosandlayoutviews022.jpg

Wayne

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
I finished remotoring and updating the drive of my Athearn SDP40F A unit and repowered the B unit with a Proto 2000 E unit chassis. Both run as quiet as any Atlas or Kato unit I've seen. I've yet to patch them for the L&A. I installed Digitrax DZ125 decoders in both units and acceleration/decelaretion rates have been set.

P1010268.jpg

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I'm taking the day off so I can join in early. A PC freight pops out of the tunnel through what will in all likelihood be an expansion of Gern Industries into the Hudson Valley.

IMG_0571.jpg

Ralph

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
Wayne - Great Picture! Barney is doing some nice flyby's.:thumb:
Jeffrey - Looks good. Glad they are running well!:)
Ralph - Scene looks great, love the engines.:thumb:
railroader9731 - Nice scene! Make sure they check that boxcar is locked down before they go pick up that fallen palet.:thumb:
chessie4155 - Awesome! Barney seems to be making his way around.:)
Deano - Love that scene! i am glad that Barney flew in nice and low to take it.:thumb:
Ed - Nice farm! Hope your cows are ok!:)

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
...and keeping on his wild winged odissey, he's about to buzz the engine house in Portales (N.M.)....or worse, perhaps....flying under that bridge...??

Attachments

• DSCF1427.jpg
    DSCF1427.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 8

e-paw

Mar 16, 2007
saylorsburg pa
My son and I spent the morning tuning up the Christmas layout for under the tree, and then we got silly with a coal train.

Attachments

• K-1as 003.jpg
    K-1as 003.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 7
  • K-1as 004.jpg
    K-1as 004.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 9

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thanks Guys.

I scratchbuilt both barns, because Better-Half wanted a farm scene. After I finished the red barn she said the farm needed a name. So I made a sign (Green Acres Farm) and put it on the red barn, When she saw it, I thought she was going to flip!("Hey...You said you wanted a name!")
The long white one is the cow barn, the red is a horse barn, both have interiors, lighted and filled with cows and horses.

Packers#1

Ultimate Packers Fan
Jun 23, 2008
Aiken, SC
Barney also flew over the mainline on my new diorama:
IMG_2262.jpg

As he continued, he got a good look at the trees that have already been planted:
IMG_2257.jpg

His chase team got this great shot of the fall colors along the road:
IMG_2260.jpg

And of course, the trees are all planted, but I haven't gotten pics yet. And yes, the ground is still wet from all the whiteglue/water I dumped on it last night.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Thanks Guys.

I scratchbuilt both barns, because Better-Half wanted a farm scene. After I finished the red barn she said the farm needed a name. So I made a sign (Green Acres Farm) and put it on the red barn, When she saw it, I thought she was going to flip!("Hey...You said you wanted a name!")
The long white one is the cow barn, the red is a horse barn, both have interiors, lighted and filled with cows and horses.

Good-lookin' barns, Ed. :-D My cows are wandering around without a home, although I plan to eventually build a barn or two somewhere:
Freightcarphotosandlayoutviews044.jpg

The horses are somewhat under control:
U-boat_photos_and_other_locos_019.jpg

...although, without reins, the one in the foreground moved while having her picture taken:
Layout_views_etc_010.jpg

...and some are still on the loose, including, at left, the farmer's favourite, "Hoof-Hearted" ;):p:-D:-D
Layout_views_etc_011.jpg

Barney also flew over the mainline on my new diorama.....

His chase team got this great shot of the fall colors along the road:

Around here, that would be the cops. :rolleyes:;):-D:-D

Nice looking trees, by the way. :thumb::thumb:

Wayne