Weekly Photo Fun 8/03

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by chessie4155, Aug 3, 2007.

1. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

Deano, thank you :wave:. Oh man, that will be a tight fit under the hood of my MP15.
  2. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Kurt, i installed that sound decoder in dads CNW MP15DC:thumb: , i am sorry to say, the only place i had to put the speaker was in the cab...after i pulled the interior out:frowns: . :deano: -Deano
  3. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

A BNSF SD70MAC that I have been dirtyin' up.:D
  4. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

Yuppers. The closer one has the beginnings of its super detail added, a Details West kit. Just needs MU, coupler bars, ditch lights and some minor weathering...

Man Smoke, care to move to San Diego, and lend a hand...? In exchange for running on my non-existent layout, that is.
  5. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Smoke, REAL NICE JOB on the weathering!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
    :deano: -Deano
  6. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

Those were U36Bs.
  7. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

Caught this Westbound pullin up out of Scottsburg:
  8. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Kcs Sd60

Just uncoupled from a longer NS consist, this KCS SD60 rests awaiting a crew behind the factory before starting the long journey westward.

Attached Files:

9. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Mark, WOW!!:eeki: , GREAT SHOT!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb: i REALLY LIKE the scene:winki: , shows a lot in it:thumb::mrgreen: .

Herc, AWESOME SHOT of your SD60:thumb::thumb::thumb: .

Here are the VERY FIRST posted pics using my NEW camera:mrgreen: . to be honest, i still am NOT used to it:oops: , and at this point, i like my old one better, i guess in time i will get the hang of this one:winki: . kinda makes you wonder, is new and IMPROVED really better?:rolleyes:
  10. skipgear

skipgear Member

11. green_elite_cab

green_elite_cab Keep It Moving!

Chessie 4155-Love the u-boat in the middle. I'd almost buy a U25B, but i think most were retired on conrail (although i do have a picture of one working with a U23B in the area i model... i see an oppertunity)

Herc Driver- Wow! It took me a minute to realize that was N scale! excellent photography!

UP SD40-2- Nice SD60! I think the new camera is working out pretty good. You should see if it has a video function, and take some video of some of your sound equipped locos over a grade crossing or something.

Skipgear- thats a brilliant steam engine! the detail is fine!
  12. ocalicreek

ocalicreek Member

Skipgear - great locomotive! I'm surprised only the center driver is bald...is this per prototype or modeling concession?
  13. skipgear

skipgear Member

It is concession to make it around my 11" radius test loop. After building it and fine tuning the rest of the drivers, I think I may have been able to leave the flange on. The final layout should have a 14" minimum.

Here is a video of it running:

YouTube - N-scale B&O S1 2-10-2 "Big Six"
  14. chessie4155

Herc: Cool shot of your KCS SD60..:thumb:

Deano: Excellent shot of your D&RGW SD50?:thumb:

Skipgear: Nice lookin Steamer:thumb: Those who know ride the B&O!

Westbound L&N Coal train comin at ya!

Keep the pics comin Folks:thumb:
  15. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

g_e_c, THANK YOU!:smilie: . Yes, this camera makes vids too, just like my old one:thumb: , tough i haven't tried doing a vid on this one yet. i have TONS of vids i took of my engines with my previous camera:mrgreen: , problem is I'm a dial-upper, so it takes forever to upload them...thats why i don't post em:frowns: .

skipgear, WOW!!!:eeki: AWESOME 2-10-2!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mark, THANKS!:smilie: and your 100% CORRECT, the Rio Grande IS an SD50:mrgreen: . Hey Mark, I'm a BIG FAN of your layout and work, and REALLY ENJOY ALL your pics:winki: , but the last few shots...WOW!:eeki: , GREAT angles, and scenes:bravo: .

KEEP 'EM COMING FOLKS!:mrgreen:
  16. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

UPY #833 runs a local on the Rock Valley Sub:winki: .
  17. modelsof1900

modelsof1900 Member

18. chessie4155

Westbound at Scottsburg...dozer to be delivered to Roberts Group..
  19. green_elite_cab

green_elite_cab Keep It Moving!

That looks to short to be an SD38... that wouldn't happen to be an SDL39? maybe i'm just crazy... I probably am!

Models of 1900:

wow, that equipment looks great!
  20. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

With those trucks, it's actually an SD38-2, thus longer than an SD38. It does look a little short, but it must be an illusion.