jeffrey-wimberl

KCS leading Conrail.

IMAG0003-10.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Jeffery
Great looking locos!

Tom
Great layout shots and it is nice to see folks enjoying the layout!

Jim
Great looking scheme!

Chessie4155
Neat scene!

Kevinkrey

Baseball and trains

I went to a Saint Paul Saints game tonight. There are train tracks along the outfeild. I decided to take pics of one of the 12 or so that went by. Just so happens the one I was taking the pics of was a taconite train. For those of you that dont already know, thats a big thing for me! Especially so close to home!:thumb:

the pics arent real good, but you can see them alot better when you are acctually there.

Attachments

• DSCN2949.JPG
    DSCN2949.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN2950.JPG
    DSCN2950.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 16

jesso

Jeffrey Wimberly - Nice scene
Tom (Spankybird) - Great Pictures:thumb:, love seeing people enjoying trains. That girl with arms folded in the last picture has the look of, "I'm too cool to be here." Reminds me of my oldest daughter.
Jim - Nice Scheme, always like orange on an engine.
chessie4155 - Great Scene, looks like they are getting together for the 4th of July!:thumb:
Tom (TomPM) - Great Roll-by! Those barns are really nice! The weathering on your cars is superb!
KevinKrey - Love those pictures! I like the thought of trains going by a baseball field so much that I built that into a module! I even have those two engines that you took pictures of! That would be great to combine my two favorite hobbies baseball and trains! Thanks for sharing!:thumb:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Terrific shots as always! Charlie, what can I say but thanks and keep 'em coming! :)
Kevin, I LOVE going to see the Saints and watching all that train action. The stadium inspired this part of my layout.

IMG_0148.jpg

Ralph

CSXect

:wave:here is my photo of a temp scene on my temp layout till I can round up some more money to finnish the big layout.sign1

Sarge great color schemes like them both :thumb:

Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 11

jesso

Jeffrey Wimberly - Nice Park Scene!
slekjr - Nice Engine, Love those!
chessie4155 - I really like that bridge scene on your layout:thumb:
Ralph - I love your baseball field! :thumb: That is great! How big is it? I would love to watch a game from there.
Kurt - Great Scene. Your roads trees, buildings, heck everything is spectacular. Always said you are a master of shrinking reality. :thumb: Poor guy must have a lot on his mind, not to mention his shoes!sign1
CSXect - Nice Scene, tell those guys to get back to work! sign1It's not fair that only one of them is working.

jesso

Farmer's Daughter - I love you
Quarterback - I love you!

Bear - I love both of you! Let's bear-hug!sign1
bearhug.jpg