Weekend Photo Fun 12-12/12-19

jeffrey-wimberl

p1010629.jpg

jeffrey-wimberl

I got a couple of items in the mail today in a 'surprise' package. Got no idea who sent it as there was no return address.

P1010630.jpg

P1010637.jpg

If anybody is interested, the license plate on the Mini Cooper is '2WQ1332', California plate.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
"I don't usually post this early with this many pics, hope I'm not hogging."

Post away Kyle! :) Did you photoshop the mist behind the tankers? I like it. Great weathering on the D&M cars.

Jeffrey, you get surprise packages from Secret Santas? Nice! I wouldn't mind having a VW bug on the layout.

Some PC and KP&W action in the same pic.
IMG_0615.jpg

Ralph

e-paw

I did some more work to my sand/water bridge today:mrgreen:. finished up the sand tanks, added the lower sanding station, and primed it. If the primer is dry tomorrow I'll paint it too:thumb:. After I correct an off kilter support I noticed after I took the pics.( I am sure you can find it:v8:)
The structure looked to flimsy to hold large sand tanks . So the small on board tanks are serviced by the sand house that will be built near by. She can serve 4 tracks along with a coaling tower and other structures for the care of steam and diesels.

Attachments

• 123 020.jpg
    123 020.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 30
  • 123 021.jpg
    123 021.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 123 022.jpg
    123 022.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 123 023.jpg
    123 023.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 6
L

lester perry

Kyle the blue 57 Chevy looks a lot like the one on my layout with a flat tire.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Jeffery
Cool aerial shot! Neat cars!

Kyle
Some really great shots! I really like the weathering on the roof of the boxcars!

Chessie4155
Nice shot in Arthurville! Neat lash-up!

Ralph
Great shot and looking locos!

Jeffery
Cool shot!

Chessie4155
Nice looking track inspection car!

E-paw
Great job on the tower!

doctorwayne

Love those covered hoppers, Tom. :thumb: I've been waiting for an opportunity to show you these recently completed cars. The hopper is from Athearn and the covered hopper by Bowser. Both were painted with Floquil and lettered with C-D-S dry transfers.
Freightcarphotosandlayoutviews080.jpg

Freightcarphotosandlayoutviews073.jpg

Still to come: another hopper and an X-29-style boxcar.

Wayne