Weekend Photo Fun 10-12 10-14

MilesWestern

It's really funny, from a distance it looked like the plane was sitting on multi-colored shag carpet! LOL!

Very beautiful plane the 787 Dreamliner is, and with such WILD engine nacelles to reduce noise turbulence!

Herc Driver

Ok...If we're posting some airplane pictures too - I can't resist. Here's a picture of what I currently fly: The Citation X which is the fastest civilian jet flying, and a C130 from my Air National Guard unit here in Charlotte, NC. The X looks fast even sitting on the ground, and what the Herc lacks in looks it makes up for in brute strength.

Attachments

• Citation X.jpg
    Citation X.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C130.jpg
    C130.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 6

Bones

... and what the Herc lacks in looks it makes up for in brute strength.

Definitely not looks, comfort, speed, comfort, or comfort..... Until #4 flames out ..... the crew chief safety wires the urinal shut AND "forgot" to put the honey pot back in the crapper.

Sorry, I'm an MH-53 guy.

But on the 130's side.... The funnest fixed-wing ride I've ever had, was bouncing off the ceiling of a Talon II while flying through a tropical storm. What a ride. Nothing will ever compare to that turbulance. People were vomitting all over, and I was having the time of my life. :thumb:

UP SD40-2

HEY FOLKS, just a reminder, this thread IS CLOSED to pictures...but COMMENTS are still WELCOME.

PLEASE post NEW PICTURES to THE MOST CURRENT "WEEKLY PHOTO FUN" thread. THANK YOU!
mysmilie_63.gif
-Deano