Weekend 11/25 & 11/26 - Where's your head at???

Play-Doh

May 12, 2006
Portland OR
Well, a few things

A residential house, funeral home, and mountain house are all done except they are awaiting HO doors from my lazy LHS. Im done special ordering with them BTW. Currently im working on yet another residential house, but even that is nearing completion, but im stuck without doors again.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I'm shifting a couple of scenes to different locations on the layout to make operations a little more sensible. A former industrial area is now a loco servicing area near a set of yard tracks for example. I'm tweaking some scenary and am fooling around with a shortline concept to vary up all of the black in my PC roster.
Ralph

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Putting a garden tractor together, trying to figure out a track plan using atlas track, mounting the snowblower and cab on my garden tractor.

Putting off tearing more walls out in the house, plaster and lath with blown in insulation....yuk!

Rick

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I'm cleaning out my garage so that I can have room to rebuild an Isuzu diesel for a children's camp I do volunteer work for. I thought when I retired, I'd have more free time, so far that isn't the case.

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
Research. I received over a dozen new books last week and another dozen should be here next month.

A small n-scale layout to go in a corner of the living room. In the apartment,
not enough room for the "Bi-Polar Express" around-the-tree set this year,so
I guess this will be our "Christmas Train".:D

Surfin' for some passenger cars, Amtrak bi-levels (HO), B&O Overlands (N).announce1

Puttin' snow on the museum O-gauge layout for the Christmas season.:thumb:

Havin' a LOONG holiday!! (I needed it!!)

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
The project on the workbench is a scratch-built timber yard; resurfaced after many years hiatus. There's also an engine shed kit (Sidmouth, Devon).
Today was layout tour day in Guelph. We managed 10 of the 12 available. Dayle saw a Galloping Goose with sound and other features -- that might be my Christmas and birthday and maybe something else gift.

C

Catt

Working on buildings,two BK's i HO and 1 N scale.

Working on HO tractors and trailers.

Scenery work on two dioramas,1 HO,tuther one N scale.