Wedding Date

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by kf4jqd, Feb 5, 2005.

1. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Hello All:

We finally decided a wedding date, October 15, 2005. It'll be in the Smoky Mountain in Tennessee. As for a honeymoon. A railtrip across this great country of ours. We will be seeing the US by train!

2. ausien

ausien Active Member

well done on making the desicion,:thumb: and a great plan for a honeymoon, :p you taking the upper birth or the lower. :rolleyes: all the best for the future....have a good one.. steve:D :D :D
  3. interurban

interurban Active Member

Congratulations. :thumb:
    All the very best to you two.
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Fantastic Andy! Great news!
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats To Both Of You :thumb: :thumb:
  6. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Congratulations to you both, Andy ! You two have picked a good time to visit the Smokies... the Fall colors should be great just about then.

7. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

8. 77railer

77railer Member

Congrats man....if the boxcars a rocking....well you know the rest,lol.
  9. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

Congrats! That sounds like one fun honeymoon!!!

10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Hey, the best to you and your future bride. You're off to a good start, you both like trains. It can only get better from here. :thumb: :thumb:
  11. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Congrats Andy! Best wishes to the both of you! :)
  12. XavierJ123

XavierJ123 Member

Hmmm, I can't help but think back to my honeymoon. I was crazy about fishing at the time and thought it would be great to have a Canadian fishing honeymoon. Canada is beautiful too you know. Well, my bride didn't like it. Are you sure your bride to be wouldn't prefer an airplane to Hawaii? I have regretted that decision ever since. Betty to be sure than sorry.
  13. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Thanks for all the replies!!! Iron Goat: We are MOVING to the Smokies!!!! Family lives there.

14. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Congratulations,Enjoy the ride..Oh and the train trip too ;)
  15. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Good news Andy. A great way to start a new life together.
  16. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Good for you guys! Congratulations and best wishes!
  17. train1

train1 Member

Need Someone to Carry your luggage on the honeymoon:D ?
  18. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

...........and life will get off on the right track. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  19. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Prayers and hopes of many Hapy, Healthy decades to you both!

Thought of giving an invite to Gaugers in the area? Maybe a get together a few days ahead.
    I know the whole event can be overwhelming... just thought a few hours of "sillness" might be nice.
  20. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

The wedding will be small. If anyone from the Gauge visits the area. You welcome to visit! Next summer, our log home should be in the building stages. Hopefully by next late summer, we move in. Starting my new layout and everyone is welcome to give us a hand!

We'll keep everyone on The Gauge informed.