Website’s 1st anniversary

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
My website will reach it's first anniversary on September 6th Thursday, Since it’s conception it has reach over 20,500 hits. I'm telling you this now because I won't be around from thursday for awhile, have to visit the Hospital, I have just been told I have Manias syndrome (incurable vertigo) Doc called it Benign positional Vertigo and I am going for a load of tests.

See you all around soon.

Shamus.

justind

Jul 8, 2001
Provo, UT, USA
A little irony for you...

As you are about to take off to the hospital, a little ironic side note to make you smile...

You own a "Tall-Timber" company and you suffer from incurable vertigo...*smile*.

Congrats on the site, that is an amazing number of hits, but so is your site.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Hospital

Shamus,

Sorry to hear of your problem. Doctors love to poke and prod and their best friend is a a sharp scalpel! (Don't I know it!) Hope all is OK and the tests prove worth it with positive results as an outcome. Take care.

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Hi shamus
Sorry to hear of your 'dizziness'....Hope they find a treatment at least. Me...I'm facing another catheter ablastion for a cardiac arythmia..."atral flutter"..had the first one in '95..was supposed to "100%currative", but now it's a different chamber in my heart that's whacky !...and have had open heart surgery in between...

I will pray for you, my friend. I know what it's like..sort of..
... God bless and keep you.
VGN

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Happy aniversary Shamus!
Good luck with the tests. A lot of poking & prodding, I suppose.
Hurry back, old friend, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Get Well soon

Having jut returned to South Africa from Canada I was saddened to read of your problem. The Lord answered my prayers when I fought the big "C" ,may he do so for you also.
Congrads on the layout birthday.
Our thoughts are with you