Webdude !! Webdude!!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
sr5nm said:
The pictures are pretty substandard. The only camera I have at the moment is in my RIZR. It just happened that Dick Dastardly and Muttley was starting on Boomerang as I was taking my pictures.
The build was very quick and any defects in it are due to the builder, not the model.
Thanks again, Rick.

The pictures look great to me as does the model build!

Glad you like it!

Most serendipitous that tv screen in the picture........
snapper2.jpg

But I'm getting ahead of myself with that...."this" will be the next up after part numbering:

snapper1.jpg

Again, you've done an excellent build and thank you for sharing the photos!

If you don't mind, what are the dimensions of your finished model? I'm curious.

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
TheWebdude said:
If you don't mind, what are the dimensions of your finished model? I'm curious.

About 5.25" long, 5" high and 4.5" wingspan. I also added a toothpick brace under the tailboom, since my boys will almost certainly handle it until dead and laminated 4 layers for the wheels. I built the compartments on the roof for Muttley, Zilly and Clunk inside out so that the dashed lines wouldn't be visible.

I'm going to try to get out to Staples or OfficeMax tomorrow so I can get some ink and get started on the hammer and anvil plane. If you do complete the series, you should consider capping it with a 1:1 Yankee Doodle Pigeon and his mail pouch.

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
Would you rather see the Hammer and Anvil Plane or the Snapper Plane built first? I'll print it tonight and get started cutting tomorrow (at work. Shhhh...)

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
It won't matter whether she stands or not, they're going to end up in a mobile.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
TheWebdude said:
I know, I know...:-( That'll take a bit more time I'm afraid. Did the "big life change" thing a few months ago and the ex got custody of the printer...

Sorry to hear boss.

Havent been there myself but someone very smart once said.

"A good divorce is better than a bad marriage."

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
I just might have to do this one before the hammer and anvil plane. I've got to stop by the hobby shop and get some 0.015" piano wire. I think that this tail wheel will need it.

Thanks again. Hopefully I'll have pictures Monday.

R

rickstef

Open the files in the Pepakura viewer, not the Designer

then you will be set to print them out

Rick