web sites needed to find MTH.....

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by ozzy, Jan 31, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

there was some site listed somewhere on the forums awhile ago for o scale stuff, but now i cant find it on the forums.

im looking MTH premier rolling stock in rock island road name. i have the MTH item # for everything im looking for.

the cars are from 1999 to 2006 MTH catalogs, and anywhere in between.

what are some of the better web sites to look for these things? being as some of these was released 7 and 8 years ago......
  2. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

3. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Look just call Jim Sutter or check out his web site. Welcome to Jim's Train Shop - Home

I was there today for about 2 hours and bough a premier CN box car.

Tell him John from Somerset County told you to give him a call and he will give you a discount or if he doesn't have one he will help you find it.
  4. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

I forgot to add I saw the Lionel book for 2008. Not much new but they have a diesel in a Mexican road name. I forget the name but the colors were cool.
  5. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

thats where i got my MTH Texas special from, and i just ordered 2 mth corrugated auto carriers in the rock island name from him today . i did not see any of the other things i am looking for on his site tho, i did not think to ask him when i called tho. i do like that site and plan to order from him again, he has a lot i want, but not much on this list im working on finding at this time.

his prices are great ,, with shipping i paid 547.00 for the Texas special set, its retails at 650.00 in the mth book.
  6. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

When you call him ask, he will find it for you he is that kind of a person. I had three cups of coffee, 6 cookies, some candy and just a great time. I make sure to have all my lunches there when I'm in the area.

In any event tell him what you want and he will help you find it.
  7. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

he does always say something like "you should call back every week and buy 2 more cars" or in the case of the TX SP, "i think you should buy two of them"....lol he seams like a good guy,,, to bad his shops so far from me, it would be a long drive from iowa!