Web Site

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Rory,Billk,

I have a question,
How can I get a picture on here? I tried to use the brouser at the bootom of the reply page with no luck is there another way? or am I just doing somthing wrong Im new to computers.

This is what I did,

I scanned the picture to a file then I went into the browser and piced the page from the file and clicked open,when Idid this it went back to the reply page with the file location in the browser windor but when I hit the send reply the only thing that came up was my text but no pic?

Any help would be appreciated.

Shane

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Shane,

When you save the scanned file, make sure that it's saved in GIF, JPG or PNG format. There is a limit to how big the file can be, but you'll be told if the file is too big after you hit Submit.

Also, don't do a Preview. It appears to lose your picture when do you that. It doesn't show up in the preview, and the name disappears from the "Attach file" box. Of course, you can re-select the file...

I hope this helps!

-Rory

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Rory,
Thanks for your help I got it to work after I changed them to jpg files.I've got them posted in HO scale under "picking on the little guys" Again thanks for your help.

Shane