We were waiting for this one :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Uh, is Gary aware that it's his turn to buy a round for everyone at the next meeting of the Blabbermouth Club?:D

Congrats Gary, the second 1000 comes a lot easier...:wave: :wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
mikey, ED, I think Don is suffering from a case of long pockets and short arms, congratulations to blabbermouth Garry, keep posting friend..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
eightyeightfan1 said:
Congrats Gary.
Don't worry Mikey..........I didn't get the memo either.
Don't blame me, I wasn't in charge of sending the memos out. I can't help it if no one showed up for the meeting that day...:D :p :D :p

Sheesh, long arms, short pockets is more like it. All my pockets have holes in them from going in too many times, or so it seems..:eek: :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Ray Marinaccio said:
They caught you Gary.
I snuck past that point without being noticed.
Ray,

How'd ya do that? Now that you're heading to 2000, ya gotta buy two rounds at the next meeting.:D :D

Geeze, Mikey is getting a bit slow to miss that one, and he admits that this is part of his job, that's why he gets the big bucks around here.:wave: :wave:

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Thanks, I actually have 2062 posts now, I was originally Gary Pfeil and joined from my computer at work. When I got a computer at home I didn't remember my password so joined as Gary H Pfeil. As a result, for a long time I was two people, depending on where I posted from. I've only used one for the last 6 months or so. Maybe I should stick with this one as it has an earleir join date. Hey, I'm an old timer!

Gary

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Gary Pfeil said:
Thanks, I actually have 2062 posts now, I was originally Gary Pfeil and joined from my computer at work. When I got a computer at home I didn't remember my password so joined as Gary H Pfeil. As a result, for a long time I was two people, depending on where I posted from. I've only used one for the last 6 months or so. Maybe I should stick with this one as it has an earleir join date. Hey, I'm an old timer!

Gary
:D :D :D We can merge the two together - if you want :)
Just so you know :D :D