We were waiting for this one :)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Dec 24, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Gary H Pfeil has posted his 1000 th post :) :) The latest addition to our "Blabbermouth Club :D :D :D

Thanks for all your input Gary :D :thumb: :D :thumb: :D
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Uh, is Gary aware that it's his turn to buy a round for everyone at the next meeting of the Blabbermouth Club?:D

Congrats Gary, the second 1000 comes a lot easier...:wave: :wave:
  3. N Gauger

:D :D That reminds me!! We're still waiting for "your" turn to buy!! :)
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I did, weren't you at that meeting? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I guess not...:p :p :p :p
  5. N Gauger

oh sure! :D I take off - THREE days in FIVE years and THAT was the meeting I missed!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats To You Gary.:wave: :wave: :wave:
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Congrats Gary.
    Don't worry Mikey..........I didn't get the memo either.
  8. ausien

ausien Active Member

mikey, ED, I think Don is suffering from a case of long pockets and short arms, congratulations to blabbermouth Garry, keep posting friend..steve
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Don't blame me, I wasn't in charge of sending the memos out. I can't help it if no one showed up for the meeting that day...:D :p :D :p

Sheesh, long arms, short pockets is more like it. All my pockets have holes in them from going in too many times, or so it seems..:eek: :eek:
  10. N Gauger

11. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

They caught you Gary.
    I snuck past that point without being noticed.
  12. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

How'd ya do that? Now that you're heading to 2000, ya gotta buy two rounds at the next meeting.:D :D

Geeze, Mikey is getting a bit slow to miss that one, and he admits that this is part of his job, that's why he gets the big bucks around here.:wave: :wave:
  13. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Thanks, I actually have 2062 posts now, I was originally Gary Pfeil and joined from my computer at work. When I got a computer at home I didn't remember my password so joined as Gary H Pfeil. As a result, for a long time I was two people, depending on where I posted from. I've only used one for the last 6 months or so. Maybe I should stick with this one as it has an earleir join date. Hey, I'm an old timer!

14. N Gauger

:D :D :D We can merge the two together - if you want :)
    Just so you know :D :D
  15. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

However many, they were all good and inspiring posts with a lot of great pictures! :)
  16. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Yeah Gary, you been here longer than I have! (on the gauge!.. Remember, I do scenery so well because I was there when the prototype was built) :D :D
  17. farmer ron

farmer ron Member

Con grats Gary and thanks for your valuable input, I am sure there are many others out there like me that have learned from you, thanks again.. Ron..