We made it

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
My old girl and I just made 50 years of marriage.
I do feel for her, imagine having being dragged around by a "Steam Nut " to steam fairs, Railfan Trips, train rides,walking tracks,crossing bridges and then going under them and having Layouts being built all over the your house......for 50 years!!!!!.

And she says she still Loves me........amazing

Attachments

• happy couple 3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 235

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey Jimmy, your picture didn't come through, but congratulations are in order anyway. That is one hell of an accomplishment and takes a lot of patience. I like Dr. Phil's philosophy, marriage is not a 50%/50% proposition, but 100%/100%. Ya gotta give 100% to get back 100% and it appears that you already know that.

good luck on your second 50.:thumb:

Don

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Congrats Jimmy and the Mrs. The wife and I celebrated out 50th one year ago this past October....I hope you can get that picture to come through.

My wife says "No comment" about dragging her all over.

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Jimmy. When I try too post a picture and it doesn't take, it usually bounces back to me without posting anything. I then Shrink the picture a fraction of an inch and keep doing that until it takes.

Also I make sure it is JPG format

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
WAY UP!!!!

Jimmy it's been a long time since the last time we spoke. I hope you and the Mrs. celebrate in grand fashion,(something besides a steam rail journey:D ).Have a great day and I hope you and the Mrs. have many more years together.

Pat

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Congratulations Jimmy and Wendy. We drank a toast to you. Hope your party was lots of fun. I know Ian and Janice would have loved to be there to help you celebrate

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Congratulations to both of you! :) :) :thumb:

Happiness together isn't something which just happens - you have to 'work' together to be and to stay happy. As it seems, you are on the right way. I wish you many more happy years together! :wave:

Ron

PS: Now aren't those new smileys great??? :D

C

Catt

Jimmy,you and the missus got a dozen years on me and mine,but we'll get there.

Congradulations you two.