We have some winners for June

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Well folks, it's kinda funny, but honestly, it's on the up and up. I've been entering these contests since I've been on the Gauge, well over two years, and most often don't even get one vote, not even my own.:eek:ops: I've been running these contests now since march, and wow, I finally won one. This is the first time I've ever won, either here or on other forums and I'm pleased at that. I'm also please to say that Shaygetz was a very close second. Both our pictures will go into the Gallery.

Just to prove it, I'm going to donate 100% of my winnings to charity.:thumb: Nay, I'll double that.:thumb::thumb: What's that you say, there are no prizes....:rolleyes: Oh, I guess that's why the Gauge staff is allowed to enter; we are modelers too and there is no gain here, or we wouldn't dream of entering....:D:D

Thanks for all your votes, these contests are fun and I would like to see more entries..:wave::wave:.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Congrats guys. :thumb: :thumb:
One suggestion I might make is that when you post the voting page it should include a link to the contest page. That way dummies like me don't have to go hunting around to find it and figure out who to vote for. Maybe on the winners page too, so we can easily admire all of the entrants. :wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Thank you all. I had a lot of fun setting it up. The bridge incidentally, is my first attempt at scratchbuilding anything. I just used some syrene shapes I found at the LHS. I was going to put a tressle bridge there, but for now, this was a lot quicker since these little guys knew how to work with crazy glue and styrene, but had no experience with wooden tressles.:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D