We have debris!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by OylPslyk, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

so, what did YOU do today?

me, I watched tornadoes (yes that's plural) going past my backyard..........

(these arent my pics, just from the local news website)
    this was taken less than 1/4 mile from my house

this is the same one a little later about another mile down the road

this one was about 3-4miles north of me

this one was almost the other side of town

and not sure where these were

many homes, a mall, several office buildings, and many wharehouses and other businesses were blown to shreds. The full extent of the damage wont be known till daylight comes though.

I consider myself lucky though - there have already been several deaths reported.
  2. OylPslyk

just about where this picture was taken the roof was ripped off of a house and blown into the middle of this same highway. this may just be the pieces of it!

3. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

My God Oyl, I'm glad you are alright. I went through one of those here and Wow! There's nothing like something like that to make you thank the maker and start looking at things a bit differently. Really glad you're OK!
  4. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Yikes! Sure glad you and yours are OK , Oyl! I hope you don't get any bad news about anyone else you know come daylight. This kind of thing makes me appreciate living in New York. (Although the thunderstorm on my way home from work last night was a bit disturbing, there were still several inches of snow on the ground here!)

Scott K.
  5. Frank Kosterman

Frank Kosterman New Member

I live in the netherlands, we don't have that kind of storms
    Yee it really looks scary
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

WOW! Glad you are ok. Dont go chasing tornadoes man!
  7. OylPslyk

lol, I was happy enough to watch that one from my kitchen with a nice tight comfy closet nearby!
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

They were just talking about yout area on Fox News. Scary!
  9. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Woke up this mornig at 0610 with heavy t-storms and tornado sirens going off throughout the county. Not too bad this time. Glad you're OK Oyl. Where are you anyway?
  10. OylPslyk

glad your ok too then!

im on the north-east side of Memphis, TN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.