We have a winner...

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Well, unless Don (ezdays) is asleep, (he's not, I just checked: the Photo Contest is closed) congratulations to zigzag_i for his winning photo. For all those who didn't check it out, zigzag_i is a new member who's contest entry was among his very first posts. His excellent shot garnered 50% of the 88 votes cast. Here's the winning pic:

temp010cropsmallnj9.jpg

Thanks to all who entered and to all who took the time to show their interest with a vote.:thumb: :thumb:
Wayne

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
What, what...... wazzat you say, time to get up???? :sleeping: :sleeping:Naw, but now that you're here, I guess I better get out of me jammies and bunny slips and put on another cup of coffee. In the meantime, congrats to:

zigzag_i for first place, and,
Jon Grant and doctorwayne for a second place tie.

We had a great contest and for the second month in a row, all the entries were good and some were exceptionally clever in meeting the criteria :thumb: :thumb: plus we had a record turnout when it came to voting. Impressive to say the least, so let's do it again this month....

What's that you say? There is no photo competition open right now... Yeah, you're right, I thought we'd wait until the voting was over this time and extend the contest for six weeks this time. Why? you ask, well, because I got a bit lazy and pre-occupied and waited too long, that's why...:eek:ops: :eek:ops: I promise you a new contest will start today, and I also promise you it will be easy for everyone to enter so there will be absolutely no excuses this time.:D

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Thank you to those responsible for the contest. I hadn't ever voted before, but with DoctorWayne's prodding, i checked it out and did my voting duty. I really enjoyed the pics.

Looking forward to the next contest.