We Have A winner!!!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Through the unscientific means, of correlation between LGM & LPP's and a bunch of Gauge members we have finally - - after 30 days of not counting chads.

After 30 days of tedious watching and waiting..and poll voting....... after 30 da.. what??? Oh....

Sorry.....

Without "further adeau"

We, the Gauge staff hereby acknowledge and announce... that:

Jac's Lines

Is the dignified winner, of

The First Annual Gauge Kitbash Challenge

Based on the Atlas Tower kit.

Click here to see how he accomplished this

CONGRATS!!!!!
bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7​

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Congratulations to Jac's Line for a runaway victory. Well deserved, and an outstanding project. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We will be contacting you shortly to get some information so we can send you your winner's certificate, suitable for framing (honest).:D:D

All other entries will get a virtual certificate, suitable for printing (you can frame it if you want to). sign1sign1

Jac's Lines

Jan 28, 2005
Rochester, NY
Cool! I was away for a couple of days and just got this news. Thanks to everyone who voted and especially thanks to the folks who competed in the challenge. That challenge was a ton of fun and I think my entry just rose to the level of the great folks who model and hang out here.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Everyone that entered this kitbash contest received a certificate to that affect. Jac's Lines got one printed on parchment for his runaway victory, all others got a virtual one by email. If anyone that entered did not get an email from me, please let me know.

Here is a sample of the awards:

Attachments

• Sample certificate.jpg
    Sample certificate.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 11
Aug 28, 2005
Northwest Indiana
Congratulations Jac's Lines ! A very well done ! Being a retired Vol. Fireman, I can really relate to your project !
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Jac's Lines

Jan 28, 2005
Rochester, NY
I got my printed copy of the winner's certificate today and wanted to send a big public thank you to Don (EZ) Day. The certificate looks great and I really appreciate the time that you spent on it. Another reason that the Gauge is a great place to hang out. Thanks!!!

bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Jac's Lines said:
I got my printed copy of the winner's certificate today and wanted to send a big public thank you to Don (EZ) Day. The certificate looks great and I really appreciate the time that you spent on it. Another reason that the Gauge is a great place to hang out. Thanks!!!

bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7
Thank you kind sir. I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it, kinda like modeling. Besides, you deserved it, you whipped our butts...fence1fence1