We have a winner for April 2005

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Congratulations are in order for Bryant01, winner of April's photo contest. :thumb::thumb:

Congratulations as well to Jac's Line for coming in a close second. :thumb::thumb:

Bryant01's picture will appear on the cover of the next Gauge emag, and his and Jac's Line's will go into the Winner's circle in the gallery.

This was one tought contest, all the pictures entered are great, and everyone that submitted one deserves a round of applause. Hey, and the voter turnout looked great as well.:wave::wave: Keep it up folks...:D:D

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Congratulations on a well-deserved win Bryant!!!! And to JacsLine for an excellent runner-up. Congratulations are also in order for everyone who entered - well, except me, I don't need to congratulate myself, LOL!

Great photo's everyone!! :thumb:

Val

Bryant01

Sep 4, 2004
Hey, thanks to all for the encouragement and support. Just a lot of fun to do this thing and the recognition is supersatisfying.
Bryant

Jac's Lines

Jan 28, 2005
Rochester, NY
Thanks from me too! I agree with Bryant that the gauge is just a fun place to share modelling and pics...99% of the fun in the contests is looking at everyone else's work.