We have a visitor at GBJ

berraf

Oct 29, 2006
Odeshog, Sweden
www.fasth.de
Just before christmas we found out that we have a visitor on our layout.
Probably it´s from another star system many lightyears from planet earth and listen to the name "Spiderman"

spindel.jpg

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Lol

sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
thats a good one, another star system! Guess it's time to call in the army or the RAID people:D :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Og Good!!!! :D :D :D Now - sooner or later - you'll be running the train through a tunnel and find your "buddy" here on the engine sign1 sign1 sign1

Hey berraf !! Don't stick your hands into anything on the layout without checking for webs first :( :( Ewwwwww!!!!

berraf

Oct 29, 2006
Odeshog, Sweden
www.fasth.de
After further investigation of this case we understood that this alien is as much alive as Dwight D. The alien are in no position to do us any harm, he´s dead as a brick, so we can just let him bee.
But, we decided to let him rest in peace and stay at the place where he now is. A interesting detail that probably will pay the attention too many visitors at GBJ railroad :D

holdenburg

Dec 29, 2006
Florida
www.nettechonline.net
How do you spell Roswell in HO??

berraf said:
After further investigation of this case we understood that this alien is as much alive as Dwight D. The alien are in no position to do us any harm, he´s dead as a brick, so we can just let him bee.
But, we decided to let him rest in peace and stay at the place where he now is. A interesting detail that probably will pay the attention too many visitors at GBJ railroad :D

I can see it now, a small Servstay with "Alien Suveniers", and "See the Alien" signs...
AKA: Roswell NM.... :)

Herb

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
i can see it now a bunch of tourists around to see "THE CREATURE FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE"
sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
or have green army guys in battle with the creature:rolleyes:

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
lol yeah

My basement usualy has bugs often. When my dad and I began to seriously make a layout we removed the track and board (it was under where my 4X8 is now, go figure), and there were like dead bugs outlining and under where the track was. talk about yuckpeasoup sign1