We dont need this----

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Jshaff15, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Recently we have had some problems in our forums of bashing of different members. If you are joking around its cool, but we are all here to read and learn and share about rc and our rc problems. We have also recently lost a few good users. We need to build back up our community and learn not to do unneccessary bashing of one another. Im sure you all agree, except maybe 2 of yall. So just keep it clean. we will all enjoy it alot better. Thats just my $.02--J
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

well i agree with you.the 2 members you are talking about would be rockn82 and mastmec.they give wrong,inexperienced addvice at times and they have bashed me for correcting them.

them guys are pricks and they piss me off
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

well i think mastmec is a good guy but i dont like trash but hes obviously gone or something
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Tim, you agree then you bash Rockn82 and myself, whats the deal, 9 times out of 10, you are the first to call names, then get mad at us for dishing back to you. You don't like it, don't start it.
    Oh, and by the way, I am still waiting for you to prove us wrong, without getting all huffy and puffy about it. :)
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

i dont care anymore.it isnt my job to correct you guys every the time you misslead people.everytime i did you guys bashed me.i retaliate and bash you guys back.but at least i am ligit.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

You are the ONLY one who says your right.
    Isn't this great, we get to bash each other in a topic where they're saying don't bash each other.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

man you are a weirdo.i would delete that if i were you.
  8. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I just mean trash and his other user name gone123 or whatever it is. Guys dont bring outside beef into this thread.
  9. Heh, mast does bring up a good point about bashing
  10. alisar70

alisar70 Member

mastmec gives everyone some good advice
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

mastmec loves to bash people.
  12. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Well he never bashed me
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

the only people i've seen him bash is you tim
  14. alisar70

alisar70 Member

15. mastmec

mastmec Member

No, just you tim. But I'm done with bashing you, I will correct anything you say wrong to others (without name calling). Do YOU think you can do the same? And without getting childish about it!!
  16. That sounds like a good plan to follow.
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

ya just as long as nobody tries to be a smart as's about it.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

i saw Mastmec bash alot of people.they keeped correcting him and he would bash them and bash them until they decided not to come here again.i am the only one left who will take his bashings and fight back and try to keep him from missleading people as he has for along time.
  19. mastmec

mastmec Member

I've only been on this site for about 4-5 months, go back and find ONE time I bashed anybody besides you. You lie so much you don't know where or when or IF you said anything. And we all know you won't prove yourself right, you'll just repete yourself and argue like a child.
  20. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

mastmec has given alot of good advice. not just to me but alot of people. so if you disagree, then just don't take the advice, and keep your mouth shut. i don't care if you think he is right. i just started in nitro, and he has been about the only person to help me out.
    p.s. thanks for the help mastmec
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.