We all have R/C Vehicles...Lets see some of em

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Jshaff15, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Mods--Try to make this sticky

Rules--Post pics of your RC cars only
    Please give a brief description of mods etc.
    No comments (i.e nice ride, wanna trade etc.)

I will post my RC10 GT soon. Lets see them guys

[file]Image037.jpg,4652,,0[/file]

[file]Image036.jpg,4652,,0[/file]
  2. alisar70

alisar70 Member

So what u think of my buggy cool or what
  3. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

alisar70--Thats cool is it a 4x4? Sure looks like it with the engine mouned sideways. I wonder if anyone else in this RC (hint hint--post ur pics) forum has a sweet rc car or truck.
  4. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

Alisar...those are two different "stock" pictures, If you pay attention, not only are the rims different color,the shocks are also different colors, the wing, the chassis is also different, even the engine is different. If you pay close attention you can tell it even has different pull starts!!
  5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

The top 1 is when i first bought it and now i tuned it up and stuff So why the swearing
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

top 1 is when i first bought it and the second 1 is after a week or so when i tuned it up
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yep its 4x4 and it goes 60mph
  8. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

t-maxx with wide maxx arms,custome made wheels, painted crome body with hood scoop,diff. lock in rear

[file]DSC01216.JPG,4572,,0[/file]

[file]DSC01216.JPG,4572,,[/file],k&n air filter is being shipped,cant wait to see how it works.
  9. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Thats pretty cool guys--Keep them comming
  10. Alisar, first of all you must spend more time on the computer to get the images whited out, and second of all he did'nt swear. third, print a pic of it all tuned up w/out the body to prove it,
  11. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

yall r right that is 2 different cars. hes a scam artist lol. i actually put my own gt not the factory pic of it.--J
  12. osbornel

osbornel Member

wow alisar, why do you have to lie? dont have a camera? or do you not have a car?????
  13. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

I dont think he even owns a car, or else he wouldnt even ask all those dump questions!
  14. alisar70

alisar70 Member

ok LET me start again
    These pictures are from factory

The 1 without a body shell is how i bought It and the Picture that looks tuned Is the same car. the car was tuned by my coison Cause he knows allot about theses nitro cars
    The only reason I got factory pictures is because i got no cam or nothink that can take a picture

The tuned car Is exactly the same car but Isnt My car
    I put that picture because It looks the Complete same To how i tuned my rc car

and why would i post so many stuff and not even have a nitro rc car
  15. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

Why would you even post a car that isn't even yours?
  16. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

good thing i posted the pics yesterday, i crashed my maxx today may it rest in peices.lol
  17. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

what did you break?
  18. alisar70

alisar70 Member

its the same car but The pics were taken in the factory
  19. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Hey-Do you actually have this car or not? Im trying to have a nice thread and see everyones cars. Or is this just your "fantasy" car?!?
  20. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Them pictures are Not my car but there the same car as what i got
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.