way to go Walthers!

jmhewitt

May 12, 2002
Wilmington, NC
after noting above a slam at BLI, I would like to note wonderful customer support for a BLI product from Factory Direct Trains. I bought two Blue Line MILW SD-9s plus NCE deocders in October. after struggling with the first one until December, I finally gave up and bought a DC Master which let me program the second one w/o problems. The first one and its decoder were DOA. I called Joe at FDT, and he said "let me send you new ones" so he sent me a replacement SD9 and decoder along with a return sticker. the second one works fine now, and it didn't cost me any money or time to get the replacement. wonderful customer service, I think the best described in this thread. so, if you buy BLI or PCM, buy it from Joe!!!

Michael Hewitt Hampstead, NC

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Two of a righty part when it should have been one righty one lefty, and a broken piece of stripwood. Both were replaced in a very timely manner and great courtesy via email.

Galen,

I am glad you are happy with the customer service, but how do parts get replaced via email...? ;) :D

Andrew

NIevo

Oct 19, 2007
Hayden, ID
I also received great service from Walthers. Called them about some pieces that had gotten lost from my Sawmill and Outbuildings and they sent them out same day even though I had lost them.:thumb: