Watson Products

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:thumb: Using the Walthers Bralick building, this is what I think it may have looked in days gone by. I will use it as a background building on my layout. Hope you enjoy it.

arq.jpg

Long, tall and narrow is the way I like to build them as you can cram in more scenery to google at.

arr.jpg

With grass growing in the sidewalks and paper and trash lying around gives it a Hey, I have been here awhile and am still in use look to it.

ars.jpg

People coming and going, workers shuffling around, the grungy look give this building a back street look to and old town business.

art.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this, I have to run for I have another project to start. Later friends, :wave: Jim

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Another super job there, Jim!
Beautiful weathering & detail!
:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I love it Jim. This shows how much you can pack into a narrow building that just looks fine thank you when viewed from the front. nobody should claim they have no room for an industry. Nice finishing touches.

timwatson

Jun 10, 2004
Oklahoma City, OK
Surely not my namesake?

Hey Jim, Tim Watson here, that isn't named after me is it buddy?? ;) Just kidding. As always that is an EXCELLENT example from the kitbash master nice job. :thumb: Looks like that micro layout really got you going on the new bigger layout.

bravo amigo, tim watson

COX 47

Dec 28, 2004
Great job! Yor weathering is very good. Can we see some more of your work and methods. Cox 47

timwatson

Jun 10, 2004
Oklahoma City, OK
I am flattered

jmarksbery said:
:wave: Why thank you all for the nice comments, it is appreciated. And yes Tim it was named for you.. hope you don't mind. :cool: Jim

:eek:ops: Jim thanks that is my first building namesake. Mucho appreciated. That made my night! :thumb:

Keep it up man.