Watson Products

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jmarksbery, Apr 3, 2005.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:thumb: Using the Walthers Bralick building, this is what I think it may have looked in days gone by. I will use it as a background building on my layout. Hope you enjoy it.

Long, tall and narrow is the way I like to build them as you can cram in more scenery to google at.

With grass growing in the sidewalks and paper and trash lying around gives it a Hey, I have been here awhile and am still in use look to it.

People coming and going, workers shuffling around, the grungy look give this building a back street look to and old town business.

Hope you enjoyed this, I have to run for I have another project to start. Later friends, :wave: Jim
  2. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Nice overall look of industrial grittiness. Love the details too!
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Looks Good. All the weathering you done to it makes it look like it's been there for years. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Another super job there, Jim!
    Beautiful weathering & detail!
    :thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I love it Jim. This shows how much you can pack into a narrow building that just looks fine thank you when viewed from the front. nobody should claim they have no room for an industry. Nice finishing touches.
  6. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

Really good Jim, the details give me all sorts of ideas.
  7. timwatson

timwatson New Member

Surely not my namesake?

Hey Jim, Tim Watson here, that isn't named after me is it buddy?? ;) Just kidding. As always that is an EXCELLENT example from the kitbash master nice job. :thumb: Looks like that micro layout really got you going on the new bigger layout.

bravo amigo, tim watson
  8. COX 47

COX 47 Member

Great job! Yor weathering is very good. Can we see some more of your work and methods. Cox 47
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Super stuff Jim. It is always a treat to see your work. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Looks great Jim!! I agree, lots of buildings crammed together, lots of junk piled around, tall, tall, tall!!!

11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Why thank you all for the nice comments, it is appreciated. And yes Tim it was named for you.. hope you don't mind. :cool: Jim
  12. timwatson

timwatson New Member

I am flattered

:oops: Jim thanks that is my first building namesake. Mucho appreciated. That made my night! :thumb:

Keep it up man.