Water Is Dangerous

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Bowdenja, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Woaaahhh! Check out the big brain on Ekuth!!!!
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Shhhh! You'll blow my cover! 8)
  3. Gil

Gil Active Member

Close but no cigar..., It stands for Librum, meaning scales...,

4. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Librum is the plural of libra.

Libra would be one scale, Librum two. So, in essence, we're both right! :grin:
  5. Gil

Gil Active Member

Yeah, I guess both are correct. Libra pondo is where the connection of "Pondo" for pound entered the language with Libra abbreviated to lb. The Italian Lira and British Pound at one time represented the same value of precious metal.

6. mbauer

mbauer Cardstock Model designer

What? Limited supply of water? What about Einstiens thinking that the earth is a closed system. Meaning if you take this much water and change it or use it, it still is present in one form or another. It'll eventually recycle back into fresh water.

So, the faster we use it (beer), the faster we'll make fresh water!

7. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

The way the water compaines are putting up costs, it will be cheaper to buy beer than water. Soon it will be cheaper to buy a litre of petrol/gas than it will be to buy a litre of water. I pay more on my water bill then my sister pays on her fuel bill for her car every month.
  8. cygielski

cygielski Member

EEEEEEE! It's the other way around -- librum is singular, libra plural.
  9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

---Just to say I'm sad about the public ignorance on science...
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Just the other day in its solid form my son slipped and fell! (dont worry, no injury just a few tears) I say get rid of the stuff! heh heh
  11. cygielski

cygielski Member

Actually, I'm happy the public is so ignorant. My snake oil sales wouldn't be what they are if it wasn't. :lol:
  12. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

WMD = water?

WOW don't let the terrorist find out................ we'll all be inundated with........................................water bombs:grin:

Oh.........I had to say that didn't I:twisted:
  13. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

So THAT's what Bush and Co. meant by WMD's in Iraq...

No, wait, Iraq is a desert. Which I'm sure he thinks is the part that comes after dinner... :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.