Wat is a good body?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by vette_7t9, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

I am looking to get a new body because people say that the F150 body I have will make my driving bad. That true? I want an HPI mustang, or an old school mustang from some other company. Any good ones you have used before?
  2. Uhh,.. unless the body you have right now is a plastic wall and effects aerodynamics, I wouldn't worry about your body. Unless you plan on going 100mph+ your body doesn't really have anything to do with performance except maybe making sure your engine gets good air flow and keeping your engine cool. The only way a body would make a difference in performance is if you plan on going really fast or you don't have any holes cut in it to let your engine breathe and get the air it needs.
  3. redheat

redheat Member

The only thing that can make your driving bad is you I dont give a dam what the body looks like its the person at the controls that matters. Pro line makes some really cool looking bodies if thats what your into, but personally I think that 150 kicks but.
  4. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

what are you driving vette? On my touring cars bodies make a big differnce....if i run a mazda m6 or a stratus body and switch to a lola body my lap times are more than 1 second faster a lap. If you are just cruising then youll never notice it but get in a pack of other drivers and it makes a big difference.
  5. redheat

redheat Member

Are you talking about oval tracks ?
  6. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

me? nope im talking about a standard track with straights and infield etc....is he asking about oval bodies?
  7. hey vette 7t9 if u like vettes then get the new corvette the proline has out that looks like the 2005 vette
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.