Wassup From Dubai!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Daniyal, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniyal

Daniyal New Member

Myself: Daniyal
    Livin in: Dubai

Okay i thot the style above would look funky.. lol. I'm currently in Grade 10 and so can't design models ( it's so difficult!!). One of my first models i made when i was 7 were the Yamaha YZF-R1. It's partly destroyed ( kids are enemies of paper models!!). I would like to comment on the great support of this forum and i bet no member will be left unsatisfied. Anyways, i made the Lamborghini Murceilago mentioned over at Racing Paper Models. Here are some photos at Yahoo! Photos. Hope you like it!
  2. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hello Daniyal and wellcome! I'm also a student and also I not able to design models. It's nice to have members from such exotic places :wave:
  3. Daniyal

Daniyal New Member

LOL.. i know dubai sounds exotic n all.. but it isn't as shown on tv.. life is getting "pretty difficult" out here u know. It's getting more n more expensive. n yea Humanity ( which is a part of this forum :) ) is not abundant here... Maybe thats why i'm gonna move to Australia soon. If you would like to know about Dubai in detail, i'm always there. :)
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Here's another student modeller, welcome to the forum my friend! I do hope you enjoy your stay here :).
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Your humanity is welcomed everywhere, people like you are needed desperately, nice looking model and welcome to this forum.
  6. Daniyal

Daniyal New Member

Thnx For da Warm welcum guyz!

Thnx for da warm welcome guyz.... i think i'm gonna enjoy my stay at cardmodels :thumb:. I have some Photoshop skills and i guess i can help some one when needed. I'm good at IT and mayb i might just open a forum with my friends for IT support. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.