was this a good deal? or did i get ripped

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by snopro, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snopro

snopro New Member

my friend, sold me a kyosho mad force rc truck, the remote, and 3 sets of tires, a glo warmer, and all the broken parts. for 65.00.

it needed
    1 pull start
    2 drive shafts
    1 oneway nut
    2 tie rod ends
    and a front diffrential gear set.
    other than that it is new condition

i dont know how much the diffrential is, btu i am not going to buy until i knwo it runs. i am alomst 90% SURE IT DOES.

how much would it cost.
    allt he rest of the items i have bought or ordered.

my dad owns a savage 21, will mine be comparable at all as far as durabilty and speed?
    does it really have a 3 speed tranny like it shifts ro does it just have 3 gears that go around?

also does it need the stock wheeelie bars? i didn't get them.

i m a little short on money and only need ot buy the neessitys.

thx for your advice

2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

it seems like a pretty good deal the parts that you need wont cost that much. I think the most expensive parts would be the 1 way bearing (from other makers there around 20 bucks and so is a pullstart) yes it does have a 3 speed automatic shifting tranny, its pretty sweet also! I have seen 1 really run but I have read about it when it first came out and was posted in rc car action. what you should try and find out is how old the engine is, how many tankes of gas has it had/....
  3. snopro

snopro New Member

it has been through 15-25 tanks fo fuel.

i ahve taken it apart and it is brand new lookign inside
  4. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

god i wanted a xfactor for a while untill i discovered that i cant get them thru my lhs and since i dont have a credit card no online buying so i was stuck! lol ur lucky man
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.