Warr updates

nalmeida

Very nice

Now we need some trees :) , the mountain seems to be diferent, like with a darker tone, did you weathered it?

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It's great to have friends that help like Ricardo did with the station. Good progress Luis

Xaniel

Thanks for all you kind words.

Just wanted to show you some more pics from my layout and loco.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 94

Arlaghan

I like that little engine of yours! Very neat... is that a diesel?

Also like how you have foliage on top of that brick wall structure! :D

Clerk

Very nice Luis. Little details like the foilage on top of the brick wall can really do great for a layout.

And to think when he asked me to do the platforms, they were to place grids all around...

When I was building the brick section it occured to me that it would be nice to place there some green and maybe some flowers... well... the green is there, the flowers are still missing. But I guess this is on a great way... and I loved the way he made the water.

Well;) ... I made him the platforms... maybe he can help me with the water:thumb:

Xaniel

Well, thks a lot for all your kind words. Makes me want to have more progress in my layout.

Today, with nothing to do, tried to give some detailling to my layout, and also started to ballast track.

Here are some pics of what I have achieved today.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 66

Xaniel

Last. This little tank loco was my first, she still runs, but need some repairs, and she also misses couplers. Let's see what can be done.

The ballast is really great. For the first time I managed to get a nice look. :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 118

Tyson Rayles

Luis that's really looking good! :thumb: Thought I'd lighten one up and add a backdrop, hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• luis.jpg
    luis.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 88

Xaniel

here's my Christmas presents from my girlfriend (yeap, they arrived a month late :( )

It's a Vollmer barn and some Noch cows. They are pretty nice and detailed for N scale.

Behind you can see my swiss house still being built.

By the way, anybody knows a good and cheep way to apply electrostatic grass on a certain place?

Cheers!

Attachments

• cows.jpg
    cows.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 74
Nice looking barn, Luis...

Still needing some weathering... and the swiss house in the back looks great too....!!

Keep the good work and keep us all updated!

Xaniel

Thanks everybody. The only Weathering i'll do it's mainly on the roof. I like the looks of this kit just like this.

Here's another shot (it's ot in place, since I've started to make scenery there, the glue isn't dry yet!)

Cheers!

Attachments

• cows2.jpg
    cows2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 59