WARNING: Don't Watch This Video!!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Cannonball, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

....If you hate roller coasters. :D

Found a cheap wireless cam on eBay and got it in the mail a couple of days ago.
    Tied it down to one of my Lionel 8300's with electrical tape and let her roll.
    You'll note I do a couple of laps in reverse as well. Just for grins-n-giggles.

I'm not going to constest for the quality of the vid because YouTube has been messing with me. It' looked fine before I uploaded it the first time but got all pixilated on YouTube. Did one with a little better resolution but I haven't had a chance to watch it since it uploaded. (And I'm blocked from YouTube at work. :curse:)

Music by Blackfoot.

2. joesho

joesho Member

your wearing a yellow shirt,or sweater :D nice vid,fun
  3. Justin

Justin Member

To bad the video ain't fuzzy!Like the song to.
  4. Cannonball

Actually, that was my coat on the chair.
    I'm wearing the dark blue T-shirt and denim shirt over it.
  5. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

wow,that was pretty cool,but it was likea scale 150MPH LOL,i wouldnt want to be on THAT train.--josh
  6. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Cool your right is was more of a RC ride than a RR ride. I bet that scale was over 150 mph. :)
  7. Cannonball

I only had the throttle about halfway open too.
    Imagine how fast it would have been on 100%.
  8. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

That... :eek:
    was... :eek:
    fun... peasoup

Just heard that song this afternoon; everyone at worked was giving me a hard time cause it was playing lod in my truck...

Layout looks to be coming along...
    I did find that if you let it load a good ways, then let it play it looks better.
  9. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

I'd like to see that done again when you get some trees and buildings on the layout. :D Ah the joys of 3-Rail Lionel. Really enjoyed it and song. Nice combo IMHO.

10. jesso

jesso Member

That reminded me of riding the wild mouse at the amusement park. :) When you go around the corners on the ride the track disappears too! It felt like the same speed too.sign1
    Fun video!
  11. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Too Cool!!!! Great Video! :D :D :D
  12. Cannonball

I'm glad everybody is enjoying it. :)
    My wife thinks I'm nuts. ;)
    (Well, OK.... I admit it freely. I am a little off my rocker. But I'm having fun! :D )