Warhawk Jeep

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by cjd, Mar 6, 2008.

1. cjd

cjd Member

The warhawk downloads that disappeared for a while are back with the jeep

Attached Files:

2. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

I don't know anything about the game but I do like the models.
  3. Harlock

Harlock New Member

link removed

Please do not link to unauthorized downloads. Even if it was an authorized downloads I likely would have removed it. They are using the models to bring traffic to their site. It would not be right to take that away from them.
  4. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

5. Mace

Mace Member

Indeed Doc..... Huh
    The link is still there and there are 3 other models as well :)
  6. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Beware: the files (particularily the instructions) are very large, and the way it's done on the page doesn't allow right-click-save-as, so it has to load into a new window with your pdf viewer. Download times can be long, and I got the occasional download hangup. Good models, though.

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Harlock posted a link to a rapidhsare download.
  8. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

9. Harlock

Harlock New Member

Chris, I understand why you decided to remove my link but I think you didn't notice (as probably Mace too didn't spot the difference) that the model I posted on RapidShare is really not on the Warhawk site anymore: the confusion obviously spawned from the name of the model, "Eucadian Warhawk", but initially the versions of such a model were two (when the original Warhawk website was up), a "Realistic" version (that is the same you can find on the actual Warhawk website, and this is the one Mace was obviously referring) and an "Ultra Realistic" version, way larger and detailed than the first but sadly not available on the site anymore after its redesign (and this is the one, and only, you could get via that RapidShare link). Please, know that the intention of this reply of mine is not to debate over your decision but to clarify the motive of my actions.
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

OK, thats fine. It is still their model to choose to distribute or not. I now understand why you posted the link but without their permission you still cannot choose to distribute it. No hard feelings in any case I hope.
  11. Harlock

Harlock New Member

No problem. By the way I saw you missed the same link of mine in another post about Warhawk papercrafts and I removed it myself.
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Oh, thanks :)

What you could do is shoot those guys an email and ask them about it - maybe they will allow it :) If they do allow outside hosting we could do it here as well. Maybe there was something wrong with the model too.... hard to say