warhammer prototypes

NobodyUknow

Mar 27, 2009
Perhaps if we all work together, and take up a collection, we could accumulate enough Red Bull so that wlock could focus entirely on his modeling and not waste any time on pesky things like "sleeping" he'd get at least several more hours a day! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, wlock you've done astounding work so far, and I would be ecstatic to see a mars pattern war hound titan modeled as accurately and completely as the one you're working on.

Please keep at it, we're all behind you... trying to push!

wlock

Aug 22, 2007
Geneva
Quick update on stuff that was waiting to be added some mapping.
takes less than an hour to build, and needs only minor adjustments.

Very small piece, normally the smallest vessel on my list. The largest is nearly a3 size, so it would be impractical to increase it's size. It's 9.6 cm in length
Does not look like much yet, but with good textures it will be a nice ship to go along with larger capital ships in the fleet. The black lines are there just to underline the edges so I can figure out who to better place textures.

Warhound is getting done!!, and the plan with the redbull is ok with me :thumb:
Hopefully I won't need it.

I'm still working on the warhound head right now.

Attachments

• firestorm.jpg
    firestorm.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 33
  • firestorm2.jpg
    firestorm2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 30
  • firestorm3.jpg
    firestorm3.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 78
  • firestorm4.jpg
    firestorm4.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 29

ducapacca

Feb 25, 2013
very nice, bfg is a great game and is good to know that is possible to build some ships with paper. good work

wlock

Aug 22, 2007
Geneva
Quick update.
I review the textures just to see if they can be edited later on, until now they were just lines taken from pictures. It's rather demanding to get acceptable results in Photoshop but with a bit more patience should be ok.

I'm currently modeling the foot, and the complexity is rising. the legs in general are very detailed and the most complicated part in the titan.

It's taking forever to do the test builds and that part is seriously slowing me down, but it's worth it.

I'll post a few pictures as soon as I do a few builds.
the pictures are the rear toe and the leg armor texture

Attachments

• leg-armor-color-test.jpg
    leg-armor-color-test.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 84
  • reartoe.jpg
    reartoe.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 32

SirGavvin

Mar 26, 2013
Denton, TX
I am so glad that someone is tackling the Mars pattern Warhound! I like it so much better than the Lucius. You have some nice detail going on there. I can't wait to see the finished product!