Warhammer 40K

Warhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter (Printed at 25%)

This is an interesting build, as the parts included a detailed cockpit, but the canopy was blued. so I cut out the "glass" of the canopy, put some styrene "glass", and built the cockpit. in the pictures, you can't see it too well, but holding it, you can actually look through the window into the interior. I don't think i did too bad :)

Warhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 07.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 10.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 08.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 09.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 11.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 12.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The amount of time, effort, energy, and work that you put into these tiny models is simply AMAZING!!!
If I did not know any better, I would have to say that these were plastic, not paper models.
I know that this may sound like I am rather thick (but I have never played the game before, so I am asking out of lack of knowing), are these tiny models the right scale for the board game?

aleks

if the squares of your cutting mat are 1cm wide...
you are an insane genius!

wondering about 50% builds for collection

The amount of time, effort, energy, and work that you put into these tiny models is simply AMAZING!!!
If I did not know any better, I would have to say that these were plastic, not paper models.
I know that this may sound like I am rather thick (but I have never played the game before, so I am asking out of lack of knowing), are these tiny models the right scale for the board game?

Thank you. I have no Idea of the right scale. I enjoy the books, but have never played the game. All I did was take Patoroch's models and shrink them to 4 pages per sheet. so im guessing mine are 25% the size of his.

Simply brilliant build in progress, seriously sick, slick mad skills !

if the squares of your cutting mat are 1cm wide...
you are an insane genius!

wondering about 50% builds for collection

Thanks. My squares are one Inch by one Inch each. But still small details :)

Warhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter (Printed at 25%)

The Arvus Lighter Printed small....complete. One day soon, i'll build the other one included in the pdf, but for now.....something different. :)

Warhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 19.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 20.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 21.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 22.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 24.jpgWarhammer 40K - Arvus Lighter 25.jpg

Z

Zathros

So they are almost 3 centimeters long!! As an insular American, I have no idea how long that is, but it really seems small! (Joking of course, 1.1811"), but it's still insanely small. That's suppository small!! What battles do you face! Oh the Humanity!! :)

So they are almost 3 centimeters long!! As an insular American, I have no idea how long that is, but it really seems small! (Joking of course, 1.1811"), but it's still insanely small. That's suppository small!! What battles do you face! Oh the Humanity!! :)

I face many Battles....but I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

as far as inches/centimeters....see picture
72852_10151191343155754_1312960300_n.jpg

I don't understand, Dented Rick's mat is graduated in inches (it shows because there are half and quarter marks which you would never find in a metric graduation) so from the pictures I'd say about 2.5inches, definitely not 3cm.

I don't understand, Dented Rick's mat is graduated in inches (it shows because there are half and quarter marks which you would never find in a metric graduation) so from the pictures I'd say about 2.5inches, definitely not 3cm.

Maybe he mistyped, we are a forum of many different countries with not all nuances from one country are known in another. It's all good. but your right, the model is about 2.5 X 2.25 inches....give or take a tick. ;)

555432_10151194413390754_1018483637_n.jpg

Dart_Rabbit

No guesses?

I think that this :) model's SSE 2009

z_a791ff85.jpg

z_c0d36fee.jpg

z_2126497a.jpg

z_0fa3e85a.jpg