Warhammer 40K

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You are really knocking these models right out of the park!!!
If I did not know any better, I would swear that these were not made of paper!

I like the Flamer! It looks like it would make for a really cool looking cigarette lighter.

foxgoth

Depends. GW tournament play: probably not (unless you make it out of a GW figure/vehicle box and leave the bottom unpainted to prove it was made out of GW material). Although I would argue if you do a good enough job building and painting, they'll never know the difference unless you say something.
that's my plan

Not been having alot of time for model building lately....and im still trying to find minutes here or there to finish up my Craft room....but I have managed to get some time for a build. Thought id share it with you guys, so you wouldnt forget me ;) here's my progress on my Death Guard Proteus IId (Shrunk,of course, in my special way)

VOMaBeErX.jpg DSCF0059.JPG DSCF0060.JPG DSCF0062.JPG

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
As always, your work is TOP NOTCH!
It always AMAZES me how you are able to build these models with such detail at such a small scale. Everything is CLEAN, CRISP, and SHARP!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

I managed to find time to finish the Proteus IId, Hobby room still not complete, and work is not giving me much time for anything else, lol. Things should be calming down soon though, so keep watching for more builds :)

So here it is, finally finished. my WH40K Death Guard Proteus IId (Shrunk in my way, of course ;) )
DSCF0110.JPG DSCF0111.JPG DSCF0112.JPG DSCF0113.JPG DSCF0114.JPG

Hey guys, miss me? Well, I'm still around, and still trying to get things together. But I have started another build. Figured since its been awhile since I've done any aircraft, I started the Marauder, and will build it with the Destroyer upgrades. If the build goes good, I'll build a regular Marauder next.1403619786323.jpg0624140919b.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
YES, You have been THOROUGHLY MISSED!!!
I have missed seeing all of you COOL micromachine WarHammer 40K build threads.

I am glad to see that you are doing the Marauder.
You are off to a GREAT START on this one. I will be following this build!!!
I made this for a friend a few years back. It was a fun build. If ever I get around to rebuilding it, I intend to greeble it out!!!

YES, You have been THOROUGHLY MISSED!!!
I have missed seeing all of you COOL micromachine WarHammer 40K build threads.

I am glad to see that you are doing the Marauder.
You are off to a GREAT START on this one. I will be following this build!!!
I made this for a friend a few years back. It was a fun build. If ever I get around to rebuilding it, I intend to greeble it out!!!

Life is a bit hectic right now, Soren is out of school for the summer, and ive been spending time with him, plus Anna just got back from the field and is getting ready for a deployment soon, and spending time with her before she goes trumps everything else. But I get a little time every now and then (mostly in the morning) that I can work on the Marauder. so although this build will not go as fast as my others, it will get done :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Life is a bit hectic right now, Soren is out of school for the summer, and ive been spending time with him, plus Anna just got back from the field and is getting ready for a deployment soon, and spending time with her before she goes trumps everything else. But I get a little time every now and then (mostly in the morning) that I can work on the Marauder. so although this build will not go as fast as my others, it will get done :)

No worries! FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!!:)
Take all the time in the world you need. We will always be here.

Got quite a bit of the fuselage done. Tail section completed, and getting ready to assemble the engines. Had to scratch build a few parts, and add in some of my own fillers because of fit issues, but all in all, I think it's it's looking great so far.1404886847754.jpg1404886883457.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
It does INDEED LOOK GREAT (so far).
Everything looks tight, clean, and crisp (as always)!