Warhammer 40K!!!

Z

Zathros

:killer: We will be splitting off a subsection for WARHAMMER!!!!:thumb:

Post some input here, NOT MODELS. What I don't want to see is models released by different persons released in the same thread. If you have permission to post a model by someone else, put the name of the model followed by "so and so" in the title, this will facilitate any search for the model. You can use the first post to explain the rest. If you design a Model, post a build thread on it separately. Each model in reality does deserve it's own build thread. They are each unique little (some big) creations. It's a shame to just toss them into a big plastic bag (metaphor here) and hope someone will pick it out by chance. If, as I said previously, you have permission to "Distribute or Host" someone else's work, then:

Start a thread, explain what you are offering. No one else should release any work in that thread except the person who stared it. Comments of course are always welcome in any thread, that's what's it's all about. If you have a link to something, post it, this is where we might need some opinions how to post such links. I don't want to see duplicate links all over the place but sometimes that's hard not to do.

So, anybody have some ideas? Mine aren't written in stone, not at all.

Sanginus

Mar 8, 2011
Germany near Hamburg
proposal ??

Hi,
i also fear that by the closing of the old thread,
that the models posted there, forgotten.

Perhaps one solution would be for any new post 40K Model
set a link to the closed thread ?

because only a few users looking specifically for individual models.

Could then use this as a great threat continues,
it is in fact a reference in the www

Z

Zathros

Posting links to models in that thread is not a problem, of course, copying and pasting the link in the post you are making would mean that the person reading the thread would have the link in front of them and would not need to go to the other thread, which is NOT being deleted, not by a long shot.

Also, anyone wishing to post a model they have buried in their could post it in the "New Library" which would make a shallower "pool" to search in, yielding better results. If you have a model and change the name of the attachment, link, etc, in your new post, then the Search engine will pickup the model or reference, again, facilitating a better search. There are a lot of models in there named "attachment".