WARHAMMER 40K Imperial Lightning

Discussion in 'WarHammer40k' started by silveroxide, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Heck, while I'm at it, why not get some of those model railroad streetlamps to use for floods? :mrgreen: This would be a great way to display some of my models as well.
  2. Kjev

Kjev Member

Nice. Ever think of sending pics to White Dwarf?
  3. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

I did a long time ago, about 8 years. But it was mostly painted figures of the imperium. That was before I discovered paper. I may try it again someday.
  4. pechedelavarga

pechedelavarga New Member

wow very good job i love it
  5. deadpoolclone

deadpoolclone New Member

This is brilliantly done, but I must wonder, are those paper craft valkyries?

As always, you do a very nice job. :)
  7. silveroxide

Here is another blast from the past. This was one of my first builds in the forums a while back. It is a continuation of the Lightning build thread. The work is very straight forward and I did not make any templates for it, but if you follow the design build, You can replicate it and if if you are industrious enough, it can be lit. There is enough cavity underneath for batteries and wiring.

All of the armor/acft depicted on the launch pad are paper models. That acft is the Vulture but heavily modified from the original. I covered up that huge fan behind the cockpit which was scracthed built and added wheels instead of skids.

Thanks for the compliment Armorman. Keep Eli's models coming, eventually I will get back to them.
  8. mmorris0987

mmorris0987 New Member

Looks awesome! Might have to build the deck for my new IG army :)
  9. silveroxide

Thanks for looking in but this is like necro posting, even though it is my thread.sign1
  10. greatmoose

greatmoose New Member

Well, the undead do have a certain place in 40k...