Warhammer 40K Armour

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by FlareBaffled, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Outstanding work. Is this really all paper?! (I love asking that question...)

Its gorgeous. The plating work adds so much oomph to it. Could you post some more detailed photos of the treads, and the exhaust stuff at the rear end?

Excellent build. Just excellent. Move to the front of the class, Mr. Baffled.
  2. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

All paper...with a bit of card, some printer ink and a generous dollop of good old fashioned white glue sign1

I will post some more pics of those bits later on. I know there are a few people asking questions about the tracks.

ARMORMAN Guest

4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

5. Flare: Looks Great and thank you for all you have done for the gaming community.

6. Kjev

Kjev Member

It makes my little scorched heart beat fast! (Actually, the burns are all gone now. I go back to work Monday).

It's fantastic Flare. If I can get a copy and build, it, can I write a review for Starship Modeler?

7. JackFrost

JackFrost Member

all i can say is

that beast is awesome, my fingers are aching to get it .Definitely getting bumped up to the head of the "to do " list. That is even better then the original GW version they had printed heheheheh
  8. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

I have absolutely no need for one of these, but it is so great looking I might just build one.
  9. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!balloon6
  10. makepeace

makepeace New Member

YES BABY !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb: Got to get me more glue (not to mention bench space.:mrgreen:). You are the MAN:cool::cool:
  11. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hey FB!

Their Warhammer AFV are fantastic, only to tell you that here in Brazil they make a great success with the people of the wargaming, that paid a high money for ready replicas. Badly I can wait to build Baneblade...
  12. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

I have mailed the files over to Cgutzmer, with a request to upload them. Way too big for me to upload without a moderator to help! Chris is normally pretty quick to get the things uploaded, but with this being the Easter weekend, it may be available afterwards.
  13. JackFrost

JackFrost Member

Lol i just noticed your avatar FlareBaffled. Its a blooming ORk!!!
    ork ork ork!! quick get out the bolters gentlemen!! , in the name of the Emperor

"The Emperor knows, the Emperor is watching."
    the black rage is upon you my brothers Strike NOW!! :mrgreen:
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

It is available in the downloads area - enjoy!
  15. archangel1

archangel1 Member

Got mine yesterday! Very nice work! :thumb: I couldn't design a box to save my life!
    I am fortunate in that I was able to buy a resin Baneblade and Shadowsword plus a couple of Titans (Imperial and Eldar) when they were being produced by Armorcast(?). Nice pieces but a lot more work to produce a decent finish than it will be to build yours. Plus, yours are already painted!
    Keep 'em coming!

Mike :wave:
  16. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

As promised, work on these models has begun once more. Got a few more bits and pieces to work on, but this is one I had already started and will now be finishing!

I also have started on the Rhino ... but there is not much to show on that one yet!
  17. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I have always loved the aircraft in Warhammer! BTW, here's my Baneblade build so far....getting a little perplexed with the inner support of the tracks, but I rekon I'll figure it out....

Attached Files:

18. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

drop me a pm if you ned any pointers on the tracks. Once you get the idea, they are pretty easy to build! Like the look of your build so far.... looking very nice indeed.

The wheels and tracks are quite complex all together, but I figured it was needed for a tank like this. Flat wheels and a strip of paper for the tracks just wouldn't have the same impact on the gaming table! This is a centrepiece for an army, and needs to look good. It is worth the effort it takes to build them!
  19. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

Looking good!
  20. Switched

Switched Recidivist

Stunningly nice.

FB, your texturing is over the top. Completely captures the feel of the models. :thumb:

btw - did you say you had the Blood Angels scheme for the Dreadnought? I could only find the Ultramarines scheme in the downloads section. It's probably something I'm missing.. :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.