Warhammer 40K Armour

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by FlareBaffled, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llamahead

Llamahead New Member

Oh send my thanks to Patoroch too Armorman I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into the Killa Kan models hes made!
  2. the_spartan_fury

the_spartan_fury Shadow Striker

not yet... if i can get hold of a copy of dow2 i can rip from that, and create pdos and 3d models.

that would be awesome!
  4. japanfilipino

japanfilipino New Member

anyone seen or working on a storm raven... I've been messing around with the thought and tried to scratch build one using a thunderhawk and vulture... so far it's been rough.wall1
  5. yperihitikos

yperihitikos Member

Any new models from patoroch?

7. daemonhunter

daemonhunter New Member

Thanks Armorman and Patoroch :thumb:
  8. Tirick

Tirick Member

Sweet awesomesauce!

Indeed, many thanks for passing these excellent models

:D (here's hoping he closes the deal on the 'Baneblade' chassis with a Stormlord)
  9. kommy33

kommy33 New Member

not sure if anyone can help im not able to download the baneblade turret or any of the models since then deposit films keeps saying invalid parims??
  10. lordsith1

lordsith1 New Member

These snowy day here in Ohio have given me plenty of time to work on a few models. Here is the Valkyrie:

Attached Files:

11. lordsith1

lordsith1 New Member

And here is the Colossus:

Attached Files:

12. lordsith1

lordsith1 New Member

And here is the Leman Russ II - Havoc. The snow is starting to melt, so back to some real work.

Attached Files:

13. Tirick

Tirick Member

That whole series is a nice set of builds. Did you build those as per design, or embellish at all? I was trying gauge whether or not to build Flarebaffled's Valkyrie or Patorochs. Patoroch's looks really good colored.

15. franklima260

franklima260 New Member

16. Tirick

Tirick Member

17. papadenati

papadenati New Member

Well.....what to say??....thanks again to Patoroch and Armorman :thumb:
  18. luanoon

luanoon New Member

thanks to both of you
  19. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

20. the_spartan_fury

the_spartan_fury Shadow Striker

Welcome, Sanguinius!

Is there anyone else here who thinks it looks more like a thunderhawk/stormraven hybrid?

I don't know of any other plans or templates on the net. It is a fairly new model, it may be a case of the momentum hasn't picked up enough yet. I say be patient, and hope one comes soon. That's what I did with a Thunderhawk, and it paid off - eli patoroch has brought out some templates that are very close to the real thing!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.