Warhammer 40K Armour

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by FlareBaffled, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBadBull

BigBadBull New Member

looks more like a mine-clearer.
  2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

More like an Ork hamburger maker, an Eldar juice maker, a Chaos meat tenderizer or a Tyranid cruncher, and a mine clearer when needed.
  3. blaster971

blaster971 New Member

someone was disappointed like me by the ultramarines movie?

after all the publicity I was expecting a blockbuster! :cry:
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

What ultramarines movie?

Not being sarcastic. But I've never even heard of it. Is it online somewhere?
  5. blaster971

blaster971 New Member

it's online by torrent english version and if the languige run to much u can find also the subtitles (english)
  6. blaster971

blaster971 New Member

sincerely if I knew before I would not have thrown € 30
  7. the_spartan_fury

the_spartan_fury Shadow Striker

I know what you mean, Blaster: I thought that it was good in how deep it went into the background of 40k, but the storyline needed a bit more, and the faces seemed a little waxy. I think it's a good first step into that sort of thing, and I believe they said they'd eventually make a series of them, but at the moment, it's not quite there.

KJev, look here: http://ultramarinesthemovie.com/ it's the official website for the movie.
  8. japanfilipino

japanfilipino New Member

just give it time.. pretty sure they will remake it... maybe even change their approach on everything... go full on cgi or just anime it...

but what I would like to see is maybe more builds.. possibly tau, ork or Eldar builds...

Ork Blasta Bomma ftw!

10. papadenati

papadenati New Member

DOW Wartrakk

Attached Files:

12. silveroxide

Any more update on the 2nd part of the Baneblade?
  13. Tirick

Tirick Member

Those 2d's are brilliant. Excellent proxies for test games or casual players, with really neat interchangeable bits.

Thank you for sharing!

Attached Files:

15. silveroxide

Thanks for the turret. Now I have to find the time to build it.
  16. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Hmm, first step, sell children,
    second step, use their rooms for storage space.

third step, build all of these!!!

Thanks for sharing armorman and thanks specially to pataroch for making these!!!
  17. blaster971

blaster971 New Member

I believe that if u sell the wife instead of childrens u will have a lot more space ...sign1

19. Harkonnen24

Harkonnen24 Member

I was wondering what type of glue is best to use. I've been building a Leman Russ Vanquisher and have been having problems with a few of the objects.

Such as placing parts on the main body where the piece doesn't have any tabs and just sits on the body. My model looks kinda bad as I have been using tape in some places.

I have also been having trouble with the guns, finding it really hard to roll the pieces into a cylinder, they tend to get squishy.

I have been using regular everyday printer paper as well. So any tips would be great.
  20. Tirick

Tirick Member

For the few of Patoroch's models that I've built, they've all needed cardstock (60-120 lb weight) to build strongly. Some model parts will not have tabs, what I tend to do is cut a small rectangle of scrap card and glue it in behind both panels.

I personally use standard white paper glue, applied with an old Citadel fine detail brush. For rolling I use an old pen or paintbrush and wrap it to shape the paper before gluing.

I know of a lot of modelers who use tape as well, although with these models, unless you are printing the colorized versions, the tape will interfere with later spray coating.

I would recommend when first starting to build the plain white models, and experiment with paper layers to produce detailing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.