War Rig from Mad Max by Julius Perdana

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Revell-Fan, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

2. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

As per usual, his model looks fantastic! Fury Road was an AMAZING film, my personal favorite of the year so far and IMO one of the greatest action films ever made. Hate to spoil a surprise, but I'm actually currently working on a set of 1:20 scale models inspired/based on the cars of the film. I've already got the Interceptor from paper inside's site and I'm currently finishing up a semi-scratch-build of Immortan Joe's (the film's villain) double-decker cadillac, the Gigahorse, which I've done using recolorations of Julius' Ecto-1A model, as well as some scratch build work for the engine and crazy pipework, and the tires from this model. The war rig (upscaled to 1:20, naturally) is next on the list, then back to the Endurance (no, I've not forgotten that one :D)!
    Revell-Fan likes this.
  3. Revell-Fan

@Cforrest900 : This sounds terrific! :) I'm looking forward to seeing your builds. As for the War Rig, I am sure you can upscale the plans, so you have saved some work! ;)
  4. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Bad-ass looking rig for sure! :)
  5. Revell-Fan

YEAH! Did you notice the VW beetle (?) cabin rear used as the sleeping compartment? And the small skulls?
  6. Revell-Fan

7. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

This is an interesting model and will make a great addition to any "MAD MAX" collection.
  8. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Freakin' awesome!!! :) :animated::Bravo::fireguy: