Wanted: Warhammer papercraft

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by skuppers, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skuppers

skuppers New Member

Hi All,

I am looking for any Warhammer papercraft projects...Eventually I would like to have a collection of all the cool pieces, or perhaps use these rather than the expensive actual models ;) WINK

Does anyone know if this exists?

2. 57townsman

57townsman Member

3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

I found these not sure if you have them , i mite have some on file, i'll have to look, if i do i let you know

Games Workshop - Warhammer
  4. skuppers

skuppers New Member

joy -Stimpy

5. skuppers

skuppers New Member

There was only one or two here :(

I do like the quality of the models in the pictures, but these do not translate into the printed copy unfortunately :(
  6. cyclonus

cyclonus New Member

Lot's of places to look on the net. Do a search for paperhammer. You'll get lots of hits.
  7. leaw

leaw New Member

Thanks for the hint cyclonus - i've searched for paper and warhammer before but hadn't heard of paperhammer!
  8. trixyblue

trixyblue New Member

I have a fair few templates for 40k stuff ill look through my disks and check what ive got, alot of good stuff disappeared somehow, but ill se what ive got left on disk, ive spent years searching the net collecting plans, templates and images so i can make models.

ill get back to you if i find anything decent.
  9. trixyblue

trixyblue New Member

Most of the stuff ive got is available off the net already all the old stuff i had, as i said suddenly took a walk so i dont think there would be much i could add unfortunately.
  10. Llamahead

Llamahead New Member

http://paperhammer40k.com/ is a great place to go sign up and enjoy. They're setting up a dedicated 40K papercraft forum which you'll probably enjoy. Theres also a great big post full of 40k goodness on here as well
  11. callyfergus

callyfergus New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.