Wanted Star Wars kits

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Alrighht, I downloaded the program, but where can I find these files in the SWBF II directory?
  2. Mifune73

Mifune73 Member

If anyone's bored, they can actually make a "real" model from the multimedia kitbash disaster that I did a couple of weeks back. Heh. Kids.

3. Anon

Anon New Member

Please go to the 3D Ripper DX forum to learn more on how to use the software.

Here's the link. Please read what others are / were discussing. And soon you will know how.

I'm not that good in explaining the computer and software jargons used. What I finally achieved was through trial and error!

I'm sorry for that.

4. Pff... this is just too complicated for me...
  5. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

does someone happen to have a nabooian starfighter from episode one? i have looked for it but never found any sign of it

SEBRET Member

I have one, but it may take me a day or so to find it. about ninety percent of my hard drive is unsorted Paper crafts.
  7. I have it, I'll send you a pm.
  8. Paladin

Paladin Member

9. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

I can't navigate the russian site. Where is the download section ?
  10. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Scratch that. I figured it out. It's even got a wicked cool Metal Gear model. I've been looking for one of those forever. Thanks Paladin, you're the best.
  11. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

And a T-16 Skyhopper... all I need now are some Womprats... :D
  12. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Where can I find that coolmetal gear model?
  13. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Just click the link and scroll down 'til you see the words " Metal Gear ", and click on that. If it doesn't work, PM me, and I'll send you the files.
  14. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Found it!, and got it! thanks omgodwhy! :thumb:
  15. thorn

thorn New Member

16. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

A LAAT gunship/lander would be great... strange that no one released a plastic kit of it...

Any more reference pics?
  17. Jaybats made a ARC LAAT with the shark teeth and eyes. Here. Scroll down for it. You can download it for free at Dealer's Choice.