Wanted Star Wars kits

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Paladin

Paladin Member

What I'd like to see is actually someones version of an updated, modified, or replacement fighter for the x-wing. I have seen a couple on some website, but I think they look way too much like the old x-wing. Most of us know that "according to Lucas' background" the x-wing is a favorite of the rebel pilots, however is considered out of date at the time of the "A New Hope" episode. I think since the Alliance won the war, they would have something very advanced, and still have a look of the old x-wing. Kinda like the way the new Mustangs have the look of the old ones.
  2. the4ce

the4ce Member

3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

How about the XJ X-wing?

XJ X-wing Fighter

Or the X-wing-plus?

4. Paladin

Paladin Member

Now that X-wing plus looks really neat. I'd like to see perhaps a little less straight lines on the fuselage, but that is the best I've seen yet.
    I was toying around with "kit-bashing" a paper model of an ARC-100 and some engine from a SU-27. I like the fuselage of the ARC-100, or maybe something like the ARC-170 would be neat with the wings and engine from that X-wing Plus.
  5. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not yet, but I'd like to see that ship from the phantom menace, the silver naboo one that they all get around in... looks a bit like a star wars interpretation of an SR-71...

I'm not a huge fan of the ship but i have a fair bit of silver cardstock here and that's the only all silver ship I can think of right now. :D
  6. capt.john

capt.john New Member

hey any one build just the hilt for a lightsaber that would be reallly awesome you know like a life sized realistic version or if others can build the others like with qui-gon jinn's to the luke skywalker version as seen in episode 6 rotj coooooolll
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

I At 1 time was thinking of doing the lightsabers. i really like darth sidious and mace's sabre.
  8. chrisgq

chrisgq New Member

I'd like to see a model of a destroyer droid or a super battle droid

SEBRET Member

Jaffro, there are four silver ships in the movies.

1-the Queens royal cruiser from Phantom Menace.
    2-the senatorial royal cruiser from Clone Wars.
    3-the Royal Yacht from Clone Wars.
    4-The star skiff from Revenge of the Sith.

just thought I'd throw that out there, and I'd like to say that i think The senatorial Cruiser would be an awesome build. this is it below
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

He did say the one from Phantom Menace, and that it looks like the SR-71. :wink:

I'm thinking of doing some 1:1 weapons, starting with the E-11 Stormtrooper blaster rifle.
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well, Han Solo blaster would be a must!
  12. I saved almost all free SW models on my computer so if you're looking for a model that's already been made or isn't available to download anymore. just shoot me a pm. :)

I don't have all R2-D2's though.
  13. sherban

sherban Member

Hello Darth!
    Have you, by any chance, a model of OTANA?
  14. SEBRET

SEBRET Member

I knew what he was talking about, but i didn't know if he knew about all the others, so i thought i would throw it out there for the sake of doing so, and i also wanted to make it clear which one i wanted to be made, butt I'm pretty sure I'll try to do both in the future. keeping the number of seems down would really be the only issue.
  15. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Yeah I was referring to the one from TPM, but any of those ships would make a nice model in the silver card I have (I bought some more of it yesterday) :D

The 1:1 weapons idea is also a good one, I'd love to see the Han solo blaster or a stormtrooper rifle, I think there's already a few sabres out there, maybe not in card though as a quick search I just did has turned up nothing but I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two a while back.
  16. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

AMT Ertel has one of a republic star distroyer that you see in EP II and the begining of EP III that would be cool in paper craft.
  17. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Here 2 i han't seen anyone try yet ..

Boba fett gun

ig88 Starship
  18. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

A super-high-detail Star Destroyer of any type would be nice to see in card... it seems to be one of those projects that a lot of people attempt, but various things get in the way of them ever being finished, either real life gets in the way, or real bad luck...

Maybe it's Mr Lucas wielding his force powers... "you will not finish this model design, you will not steal the thunder from my mighty army of corporate merchandising rights lawyers..."
  19. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

:agree1:The scary thing is you could be closer to the truth than we would want to admit!!
    And to think we thought Darth Vader was the bad guy, as Shakespear said in Richard the third "KILL ALL THE LAWYERS!!!!!!"
  20. Can you show me a picture? I can't remember any Otana in Star wars...?