Wanted: Sci-fi buildings - papercraft builds

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by skuppers, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skuppers

skuppers New Member

Looking for already texturized papercrafts that I can build for a friend who plays Warhammer. He is wanting some buildings and I am a papercrafter ;)

2. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

3. skuppers

skuppers New Member

4. Coot59

Coot59 Member

5. theanalogkid

theanalogkid Member

6. skuppers

skuppers New Member

Anybody else? These seem like non sci-fi buildings ( unless I'm not looking at the right links ).

7. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Did you look at Germy's 6mm models. I use them for Battle Tech. Although if you look at the buildings that were around during WWII you would see "modern" Skyscrappers and Dark ages Barns and even castles. So you could make a case to use any buildings you want on your game table.
  8. JimmyToon

JimmyToon New Member

Heres one for a Warhammer 40K bunker, simple build but if its buildings for a battlefield your after you dont want them too hard do you.

Some other Warhammer stuff here as well all with simple instructions.

Building the imperial bunker
  9. JimmyToon

JimmyToon New Member

Also look for something called google 3d warehouse it has models on there but I cant seem to find a program to open them, so if anyone out there can I for one would be grateful.
  10. logicman

logicman Greybeard

The 3D files open in Google Sketchup, download here:
    Google SketchUp

These are CAD style files, so you can't just print-and-fold, but I think that Google is working on that problem.

11. Haereticus

Haereticus Member

I'm fairly sure you can export files from Sketchup as .obj, which Pepakura should open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.