Wanted: Atlas SD35 Chassis

IandOFan71

Greetings all,
I posted this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum but figured it would get more views here. I have an SD20-2 with an old Pemco drive that I would like to repower with an Atlas SD35 chassis. If anyone has one of these that they could part with I would be interested in talking with you. Thanks in advance.

Tyler(IandOFan71)

IandOFan71

Thanks Wayne, I didn't realize that they used the same chassis but it makes sense. That will definately help in my search.

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
I believe Con Cor also offered the old Atlas SD35 and SD24 for awhile, and Mehano/IHC has an SD35 that has a fair chassis too.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I have a whole Atlas SDP35 that I got at a show(buy one SD35, get one free) I'm not going to do anything with. I just need the handrails cause I lost the handrails to the regular SD35.
Interested?

IandOFan71

Eightyeightfan1, Thanks for the offer but I no longer need the chassis as I was able to find one on an auction late yesterday. Thanks also to doctorwayne for your suggestion as it was an SD24 that I found and won. My SD20-2 has been sidelined from regular service as the old Pemco drive mechanism is just old and has no slow start up. It's either 0 or 100mph. I can't wait to get this thing repowered so that it can be the performer I want it to be. Thanks again all.

Tyler