Want To Know

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Desert Rat Racer, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone, I have just received two (2) CDRoms containing cardstock models of trucks & cars, there is no letter of explaination or who it is from in the package so I am now asking if someone from this forum sent it could they please let me know so I can thank them for their kind generousity. :)
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

No return address?
    Any clue to the city of origin in the postage cancellation mark?

3. Kaz

Kaz Member

How many people in this forum did you give your address to? it would be one of those if you ask me.
  4. Amazyah & Kaz that's the strange part of it there is no return address and the stamps on the package says Sverige 5 Kronor, 10 Kr x 2 and the cancelation post office stamp from country of origan isn Vastra Frolunda and it was posted onthe 13/04/2007 one stamp has Stockholm on it and another has Swedish Airlines so by that I gather it has come from Sweden. Now I know that I have told a few of my cardstock model friends plus plastic builders that here in Australia my wife and I are on Government pensions but I did not expect to get something like this, it is totally unexpected and in my situation as far as money goes I couldn't pay for it we don't get a lot on pensions but I do want to thank this person for his/her generous offer.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

That really is a generous and humble person, to go to the trouble and expense and to want to remain anonymous!
    That is fantastic!

We really do have a lot of great people involved in this hobby and this just goes to prove it!
    Makes me feel proud to be a member of this great community!8)

6. You are so right Amazyah and if this person wants to stay anonmous so be it but I do thank this person from the bottm of my heart and hope that one day someone will return in kind what he/she has done for me. Thanks again.
  7. Clashster

Clashster Member

Great way to thank them would be build them and post pics! And the kind person was able to show what a close global community we have! I, too, have to agree with you Russell!

8. Clashster I agree and will make the endeavour to do so real soon and when there is ink available in the printer to do so thanks for the suggestion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.