waiting their turn

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cn nutbar, Jul 30, 2006.

1. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

greetings to all---four diesel locomotives are required to lift a heavy freight up a steep grade

2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Lookin' good, friend. :thumb: With all those diesels, I suppose you'll have no further use for these filthy old steam engines that are clogging up my layout.;) I'll see if I can get rid of them for you.

3. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

NICE PIC!!, nutbar:thumb: . is that photo taken on YOUR layout? :D -Deano
  4. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hi doc and dean---there's still a few steam engines around.this scene is from a small section of my layout that i've added a bit of scenery---it's amazing how a few trees and ground cover make a big difference---still a long way to go but it sure looks better than the pink expanses---thanks for your feedback,nutbar

5. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

I SEE SOME STEAMERS!:thumb: sign1 nutbar, though i NEVER tire seeing shots of Wayne's layout:D , it is NICE to see some shots of your own:thumb: , i often wondered what it looked like;) . NICE JOB nutbar:thumb: . THANKS! :D -Deano
  6. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello ---a couple more scenes showing cn diesels working the grade.in the first shot,7944 is called in to assist 3017.

the second shot shows montreal locomotive works rs-10 and rs- 18 road switchers along with a rs-3 tackling the grade with a long freight

7. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello---a couple more shots of cn diesels

i don't know about you,i prefer a steam locomotive any day,but i guess that's progress:cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

cn nutbar
    I have always admired your fantastic photos...and now I get a chance to admire your layout...It looks great!!!!! Can't wait to see mooooooore!:thumb:
    Oh and I agree with you about steam!;)
  9. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

I'm drooling over that Alco:thumb: , Always glad to see your work nutbar;):D. :D -Deano
  10. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

thanks guys,i appreciate the kind words
  11. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello---here's a shot of 3017 in service on the eg&e

12. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Glad to see that you finally posted that one. :thumb:

13. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

latest addition to the fleet

hello all---this atlas trainmaster was hard to pass up---i told my wife it was my early christmas present

14. Relic

Relic Member

Man , I do love those green 'n gold, high hood,long hood ahead CN road engines!
    You guys are amazing, and I know you won't need new hats.
  15. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Now I understand why I never saw that paint scheme on the CN locos: I imigrated to Canada in 1978.
    Nice pics, thanks.
    I have a SW9 TH&B on my N scale layout. Of course I never saw the " real McCoy" in action but I remember seeing some TH&B boxcars in the Montreal area until around 1980.
  16. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Found this (Turcot Yard) No date.
  17. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

WHOA:eek: :eek:

NOW THAT IS A ROUNDHOUSE!!!, All those tracksjawdrop

I am pretty much speachless right now, GREAT pics CN1 and Nutbar :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  18. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

GREAT PICS!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: WOW NUTBAR!!!:eek: that FM is AWESOME!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: i am a HUGE FM NUT!!!:D OUTSTANDING JOB!!!:thumb:

:D -Deano
  19. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Those are JAWDROPPERS...!!! jawdrop One of these days I'm (maybe) gonna have to get me one...!!!