Voyager Spacecraft

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by jparenti, Apr 10, 2008.

1. jparenti

jparenti Member

Has anyone seen this yet at jleslie's site?
    Ton Noteboom's version of the Voyager spacecraft. I believe scale is 1/24, same as the resin version from RealSpace Models.
    I'm blown away. Finally, someone has taken on my favorite spacecraft and converted it to a high resolution paper model! And it was Ton, so you know it's good! (My apologies to a certain lower-fidelity model available for purchase on the web. It's okay, but I love detail!)
    Short-version magnetometer boom and simpler science boom shown. A scale length mag boom and more detailed science boom are included.)

Attached Files:

2. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

Very nice. I love the detail too. I'll have to remember to check that site more often.
  3. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

This has been all over in the yahoo groups... man I need to build something, and I haven't updated anything in my downloaded models for sometime now...

maybe today's the right time to start... :-D
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

That just might induce me to build a real space probe. I built some ground based communication dishes from a Japanese sight a few years ago, maybe now they will have something to communicate with. :)
  5. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

yes !!!!!! i can add "v-ger" from star trek tmp to my collection:thumb:i may design the base in the movie for it too ill have to watch the movie again :thumb:
  6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Voyager 1 & 2 Model by Ton Noteboom

Great, jparenti,

Another amazing space model gift from Ton in the Netherlands!
    The European Space Agency´s ATV is also there. I´d better start checking Jon´s chronological page again . . .

Bengt :thumb: