Voting for the "Name your own contest" contest

Discussion in 'Voting Forum for all Challenges' started by ezdays, Jun 17, 2007.

Which entries do you like in this contest

Poll closed Jun 27, 2007.
  1. [URL=""]EngineerKyle[/URL] -Pets

22 vote(s)
  2. [URL=""]waredbear[/URL]-Millwalkee RR trestle

18 vote(s)
  3. [URL=""]CNJ999[/URL]-Contrasting eras

16 vote(s)
  4. [URL=""]UP SD40-2[/URL]-Weathered Engines

23 vote(s)
  5. [URL=""]N Gauger[/URL]-color

7 vote(s)
  6. [URL=""]doctorwayne[/URL]-Large loco

21 vote(s)
  7. [URL=""]Ralph[/URL]-Pop art

11 vote(s)
  8. [URL=""]TruckLover[/URL]-Kitbashing

9 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

We are finally getting to vote for those that entered in the April/May/part of June 07 contest :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

With all the confusions surrounding the changes we had, even the two-week extension wasn't enough to get too many people to enter.

As usual, it is an open poll so you can vote for an many entries as you like.
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Man - that's a tough contest to vote on....
  3. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Just in case any of you missed the progress shots and the other final weathered shots of my rolling mill, Here they are :mrgreen:
  4. Scoobie

Scoobie Member

Those are all great, but since we have reptiles including a Breaded Dragon and a layout at home, I'm leaning toward EngineerKyle. I'll have to look again.:thumb:
  5. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Since the contest was kinda' off-the-wall, I think an off-the-wall pic should take the prize....Engineer Kyle gets my vote....
    (I still adhere to the time-worn principle of one man-one vote...Although Mayor Daley's "Vote early-vote often..." maxim has something going for it, as well...).
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well, you are only allowed one vote here, just that you can vote for one or all of the candidates. If there were some serious rewards for the winner, we might rethink this, but so many people say "gee, I like several entries", this gives them the incentive to vote for them all....sign1 sign1
  7. EngineerKyle

EngineerKyle Member

Thanks for the plug, guys...

I've never won this thing yet, and the one time I came in second was the one time only the first place winner was acknowledged.

I'm having fun!

8. farish

farish New Member

Where is the spot to vote for all of them? They are all good.
  9. N Gauger

He means, when you vote, you can select multiple choices.... As long as the check blocks are square... if they are round, you can only vote on one....

We have square ones in all our contests so you can choose as many choices in your one vote.... It only allows you to vote once, but you can click as many squares as you want.
  10. farish

farish New Member

Great...really like this site.
  11. N Gauger

We're glad you like it here! :) :)

Welcome Aboard!!! :D :D :D
  12. TruckLover

Glad you could Join Us :mrgreen:

Looks like Mikey and I hit submit at the same time and beat me to it hahaha
  13. EngineerKyle

EngineerKyle Member

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride....

Congrats, U.P.!
  14. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

That's OK Kyle, I'm usually the flower girl in contests like this! :)
  15. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Huh, me, I usually get to go behind the wedding party with a push broom. I really hate it when they leave the church in a horse-drawn buggy...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  16. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

THANK YOU KYLE!:smilie: hey, for the record, this is MY VERY FIRST TIME WINNING the Photo contest:mrgreen: , and i was sweating it out all the way:winki: (sheew, it was REALLY close:eeki: ).
    Though there wasn't many that participated this month:frowns: , EVERYONE that DID enter had GREAT PICS!:bravo:

THANK YOU, to EVERYONE that entered:thumb: , and THANK YOU to EVERYONE that voted:thumb: .

THANK YOU!:smilie:
    :deano: -Deano
  17. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Congratulations, Dean, it was a pretty close race there for a while. I also have a feeling that we've not seen the last of Kyle and that lizard, especially given the nature of the June/July "Out of the ordinary" contest. :rolleyes: :-D

18. TruckLover

Congrats Deano!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Beautiful Engine :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  19. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!, Wayne and Josh:smilie: . YOUR congrats means a lot to me:winki: :mrgreen: .
    THANK YOU!, :deano: -Deano
  20. N Gauger

Congrats Deano!!!!!​

:woot1: :woot1: :woot1: :woot1:
    :woot1: :woot1: :woot1: :woot1: :woot1:​