Voting for Kit design contest

Discussion in 'Voting Forum for all Challenges' started by Edavillenut, Oct 21, 2007.

Pic your favorite building

Poll closed Oct 31, 2007.
  1. TrainNut Feed Store

10 vote(s)
  2. TrainNut farm house

3 vote(s)
  3. TrainNut mountain cabin

1 vote(s)
  4. TrainNut ranch style house

4 vote(s)
  5. rlundy90 Hotel

11 vote(s)
  6. rlundy90 Barn

7 vote(s)
  7. PitchWife Motel

4 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

Feed Store

Attached Files:

2. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

TrainNut Mountian House

Attached Files:

3. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

TrainNut Ranch House

Attached Files:

4. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

Farm House

Attached Files:

5. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

rlundy90 Hotel

Attached Files:

6. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

rlundy90 Barn

Attached Files:

7. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

Attached Files:

8. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

guys i might of screwed up the voting. if it does not work we will have to revote. first time running a poll and i clicked the wrong thing and not i cant edit it
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Let me know what you want to do and I'll see if I can fix it for you, or I can see if I can reset the poll so you can start over. PM me with what you want.
  10. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

i think it is fine and will do what i want it to do

11. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

Man this is a toughy. Those are some AWESOME models!
  12. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

well the contest is over and rlundy90 with the 1890's Hotel won.

i will be in contact with you to finish the details of the contest and i will start to design the kit and i will post pictures and hopefully a movie of the first kit being cut on the laser. thanks again shawn
  13. rlundy90

rlundy90 Member

Thanks Shawn and thanks to everyone who voted for the hotel. This is exciting. I never won anything before. Ron
  14. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

i will start working on the hotel next week. it will take me a mont or so before i have the finished kit. i will send you photos of the progress and i will also post them here.

if you can email me at with you address. i will need this so i can ship the kit. also need the email so i can ask you questions on how you want stuff done on the kit.

thanks shawn
  15. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

hey guys just an update on the hotel kit. i have been swamped with orders and customers and i have not had much time to work on the kit. i have the base done and the dimond shngles. thats about it. i hope after the first of the year to be able to get back to it full time. i will keep every one up to date.

16. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Anyone know whatever came of this?
  17. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

I am sure it is taking time as test fitting and finessing the design takes a bit of time.
  18. Edavillenut

Edavillenut Member

Hey everyone

I am still working on the hotel.

I had put it aside for a while; I had some other projects to work on. Plus I have been redesigning all of my kits.

I have also had to find a new vendor for my scale lumber, the company I was buying it from had a 40% increase. Well I have found a new vendor and his wood is 100 times better then where I was getting it before.

I will try to get some photos up soon I have the basic structure finished. Just needs windows doors trim and a final roof.

shawn Cavaretta
    MinuteMan Scale Models