Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rksstl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
you guys sure dont make it easy, boy are those models great, and the story lines are not half bad too. I wish you all the best, thanks for the entertainment, and great models....steve

C

Catt

Now I'm really glad I didn't enter.Geez what a hard decision to make.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I'm afraid mine didn't make the deadline. Family illnesses didn't help but ultimately pushing for the GATS show deadline did me in---I simply didn't have anything left to cross the finish line I had burnt myself out on it so. I'll finish it---but only after I complete some other projects that have my attention right now. Two of the things I love about this hobby is that there is always something to do and that the welfare of my family doesn't depend on my success in any facet of it. Great work guys, my vote was a tough call...wish I had a trophy to send with it :thumb:

P.S. I think the final death blow to finishing it on time was my beloved's Christmas gift to me this year---the 3 volume set of "The Complete Calvin and Hobbes" ;)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
shaygetz said:
I'm afraid mine didn't make the deadline. Family illnesses didn't help but ultimately pushing for the GATS show deadline did me in---I simply didn't have anything left to cross the finish line I had burnt myself out on it so. I'll finish it---but only after I complete some other projects that have my attention right now. Two of the things I love about this hobby is that there is always something to do and that the welfare of my family doesn't depend on my success in any facet of it. Great work guys, my vote was a tough call...wish I had a trophy to send with it :thumb:

P.S. I think the final death blow to finishing it on time was my beloved's Christmas gift to me this year---the 3 volume set of "The Complete Calvin and Hobbes" ;)
Yeah - but we put you in teh poll anyway :) Calvin & Hobbes eh?? Cool!!!!

galt904

Jan 17, 2005
Beachville ON
I didn't get mine done either, what with trying to get my winter vehicle done before winter is over and a honey do list etc.....

Good news is once the truck is done and woodworking classes are done I should have lots of layout time this winter. :)

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
I tell you what, you guys set the bar way up there for me. That is some great modeling.

This kind of thing will be keeping me honest. I can't just throw any old thing together and call it good... I'll have to stay on my toes to be as good as you guys, I just hope I am capable.

screen

Aug 18, 2005
Sterling, Illinois
Congrats to all! I wish I had the talent of you all - hard to deside but the word was kitbash and my vote went to that job which performed best in my estimation!

Thought there would be more entries!

CharlesH.

Jul 31, 2004
my house
I gave a quick glance to the candidates and it was a tough call, but I hadda vote for someone. Y'all did a swell job, folks!